Wager Thread - The Legacy

As one of the competitors, I love watching the bets being placed!

It feels good knowing I'm stepping on the course not just to represent Team Tradition, not just to represent THP, Wilson Staff, KBS, and Lamkin, but to represent all the quality, upstanding, supremely intelligent THPers who picked Team Tradition to win.

I may have to consider a wager w a Savannah participant. If any of them are up for a potential shave and haircut, that is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One week to go...let's see some more wagers

Anyone think we will see another hole in one on this course?

You must feel lonely in this club :alien:

It's mighty effin cool, I can admit that.

One lucky swing and then boom. Still so surreal when thinking about.

I'll jump in on wager activity once I see some matchups.

I Cant imagine how a HiO feels, but doing it at a thp event... It Must be a thousand time bigger.

I really wish it to someone this next weekend. In fact, i think itll happen

I Cant imagine how a HiO feels, but doing it at a thp event... It Must be a thousand time bigger.

I really wish it to someone this next weekend. In fact, i think itll happen
If only it were just another THP Event..... That stage in itself pushes the amazingness (probably not a word) up through the stratosphere

almost joined you in Pitt...anyone who gets one will be in some cool company and an elite group

No one is picking sides yet? I get people wanna see matchups blah blah but ya have to be on board with a team by now

I have friends in both sides. They are pretty evenly matched. Can't decide on a side, other than Wilson Staff.
I will be watching intently Friday night!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wager Thread - The Legacy

No one is picking sides yet? I get people wanna see matchups blah blah but ya have to be on board with a team by now

wasn't that like the first couple wagers?

wasn't that like the first couple wagers?

Yea, like the entire first page. I think he means he's waiting for someone to bet on Team Heritage?

That's it? No more wagers? Enough fence sitting. Who ya got?

That's it? No more wagers? Enough fence sitting. Who ya got?
It's time for some week of wagers!

Having been able to play with a few Legacy players here recently I'll throw these singles wagers out blind:

Fairband vs. TBD - Spicy challenge (There's a possibility of a cross over, we'll figure that out if it happens!)
McRock vs. TBD - I'll wear IOWA gear and take a pic on UNL campus next to stadium for avatar for a week
Rambler vs. TBD - Stakes TBD

And not to forget my old roomie!
LightningBolt44 vs. TBD - 1 week avatar control

so is everybody still on the fence about this?

also, I thik it would be great to have a list of the bets edited into the first few posts

It's time for some week of wagers!

Having been able to play with a few Legacy players here recently I'll throw these singles wagers out blind:

Fairband vs. TBD - Spicy challenge (There's a possibility of a cross over, we'll figure that out if it happens!)
McRock vs. TBD - I'll wear IOWA gear and take a pic on UNL campus next to stadium for avatar for a week
Rambler vs. TBD - Stakes TBD

And not to forget my old roomie!
LightningBolt44 vs. TBD - 1 week avatar control
A little light on Team Tradition, but I like where your head is at!

Back