Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MD3 52*

Grandura

Dynamic Gold AMT's

744a9b75439088f5eda442578df5d595.jpg

FML...

Those would look really sweet the first 5 rounds or so.

Part of the appeal to me is that they wear and will be very unique. The wear pattern would be very "personalized" if you will. Meaning that the face will be worn out all over the place instead of a quarter size sweet spot lmao

Those look really really good. Any pics of 545s and/or 745s out there?

Those look pretty dang good, but I honestly am not sure if I like them more than the original. I usually like black irons better too.

A day late and a dollar short, but my #WPF will be MD3 Milled until they are ordered. Black 58* C Grind. It's as close to my beloved T Grind as it gets.

wonder if it's the same finish that's on the RTX 2.0 wedges. That would be interesting wear on irons.

58* PM wedge

And...after today's round, I'm once again pondering a Big Bertha Mini (driver replacement).

And a putter.

And glasses.

I hate this game.

GRANDURA!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wonder if it's the same finish that's on the RTX 2.0 wedges. That would be interesting wear on irons.

You could describe the wear pattern on my 52 and 56 as "interesting". Black is worn in some weird spots.

Wow those look amazing! I have always preferred darker finish irons. And those are just gorgeous. Where can I get those!

Now that the mini is working well off the deck, 4w is out. Think a 3 iron finds its way into the bag. Maybe a 58*. Hmmmmm

Now that the mini is working well off the deck, 4w is out. Think a 3 iron finds its way into the bag. Maybe a 58*. Hmmmmm

You playing a PM grind yet?

No sir, not yet. Will be adding a 58* MD3 in black. Maybe I should look at the PM.

I think you could be stupid dangerous with it and would love the heck out of it. Great club for someone with touch and imagination IMO.

I took one swing with a J15 wedge today and remembered why I've wanted them for so long.

And...after today's round, I'm once again pondering a Big Bertha Mini (driver replacement).

And a putter.

And glasses.

I hate this game.

You with a mini would be a deadly combination. You can maul the ball and keep it more in play. Good ponder. Make it happen.

Grandura
KBS Tour 105
Titleist 913H 5 hybrid
New irons
54* MD3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back