Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it.

Its the most "high, straight, and dumb awesome" club I have ever owned. Its just fantastic for me.

I second this... it is almost like cheating.

Red tie or white tie for the XCG7 Driver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely pondering a set of Callaway Tour Authentic X-Prototype irons...

815 driver. Can't get it outta my head.

Odyssey Works #7 CH.... Ugh I have an illness

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Need a hybrid between my 4 iron (26 deg) and my 2h (17deg). Something forgiving. Looking at vapor flex. I like the adjustability range it offers.

Need a hybrid between my 4 iron (26 deg) and my 2h (17deg). Something forgiving. Looking at vapor flex. I like the adjustability range it offers.

Flex is a good one. XR also.

Finally sold the Wilson box-set I had kicking around, so the pondering can begin - Heavenwood or a 60* Wedge.....

A new putter. I have no clue what, but my putting has been atrocious. I know it's mostly me, but starting fresh with something new can't hurt. Cure has me intrigued.

Playing in a league on Thursday. Do I play Diving Board, 6m, Works 2Ball, or CDM FGP?

XR pro irons

Aero burner 3wood trade in on Bertha mini tomorrow

I offed mine to pay off debt, I like your trade better. LOL

I do have ONE more trade in up my sleeve through Cally.com, its just deciding to pull the trigger or not.

I offed mine to pay off debt, I like your trade better. LOL

I do have ONE more trade in up my sleeve through Cally.com, its just deciding to pull the trigger or not.
Do it!!!!!
With the E8 I don't need the TP aero.

Do it!!!!!

I think I need to. I really do.

I traded for an XR 3w, but I really liked the concept of having a mini in the bag, I just needed away from the TP fade bias.

After leagues tonight I'm back to pondering the vapor speed irons. The small head on the blacks combined with my inconsistent striking just doesn't work. Need something with a larger head.

So I got to hit Kang's XR Pro 4 wood and driver today and I am in love. Such amazing clubs. I was already in ponder of a 4 wood but now I'm seriously thinking about both of these. Dang.

So I got to hit Kang's XR Pro 4 wood and driver today and I am in love. Such amazing clubs. I was already in ponder of a 4 wood but now I'm seriously thinking about both of these. Dang.

You definitely pounded them!

Woke up this morning with a putter ponder. The only thing I've been "seriously" debating the past few days...

Cure RX3F
Betty Queen B 6
Betty Kuchar 35"
Kenny Giannini G4

Woke up this morning with a putter ponder. The only thing I've been "seriously" debating the past few days...

Cure RX3F
Betty Queen B 6
Betty Kuchar 35"
Kenny Giannini G4

when I ponder putters I usualle buy the whole list and try them out, resale value is usually pretty good on this kind of putters.

or just keep them all, we all need a putter collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back