The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Is it too late to try and get in on this?

I think contest #5 is open for a couple more hours...Contest #6 is on the horizon.

Travel question: Looking at flights coming home. What time do you think is a good estimate for everything to wrap up on Sunday?

Give yourself at least 1:30 from Cog Hill if you are returning a rental car. Sun eve traffic on 83 and 294 shouldn't be too bad at that time. Hope you find good flight deals.

There are going to be some epic matches with a roster like this:

Teams
DNevs - Mward, cbaker2882, Adamw238
JRod - PhillyV, Nick_Pingel, myndcraft
Scotty G - amsmith61, mancest, bendalbey
Ethanator - Jrod, wadesworld, drp3434
Rhiona - captaincaution, MTdream, Miller Time
AJ - TBA

Looking forward to seeing who completes the participants!

Man those teams are pretty stacked. Looks like tonight is a putting practice night

Headed to my backyard short-game area later this evening. Putting practice tomorrow.

Man those teams are pretty stacked. Looks like tonight is a putting practice night
You said it, buddy. Going to be a real slobber knocker in Chicago. Get some new wedges in people's hands and instruction from Mr. Cleveland and I predict some real low scores.

I see several making their THP Event debut.

First tee at a THPers first event is a Major??? Talk about nerves. This will be my sixth and I know I'll have some nerves on that first tee!

One hell of an event to be making your Debut at fo show!

Just curious where everyone is staying at the event? Is there an "official" THP hotel?

Just curious where everyone is staying at the event? Is there an "official" THP hotel?

In the first post it mentions discounted hotel option for us but that will be announced once all teams are filled. With mikedean441 being the man behind that and legacy being this week, I'm sure that's where his focus is and we will know within a few weeks

Yes, first official event. It's been a long time coming, and I am beyond excited.

Love it.

Will be great meeting some new people and seeing old friends.

Hopefully I don't step on wardy on accident .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct there is a THP hotel with rooms already blocked. Once the final contest is done myself or golfergal will post all of the necessary info

Correct there is a THP hotel with rooms already blocked. Once the final contest is done myself or golfergal will post all of the necessary info

Don't worry about it brother you have a Legacy to win! We will be excitedly waiting for more details but we know it's a busy week around THP

Love it.

Will be great meeting some new people and seeing old friends.

Hopefully I don't step on wardy on accident .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny we will meet again in Chicago lol you must be my good luck charm

In the first post it mentions discounted hotel option for us but that will be announced once all teams are filled. With mikedean441 being the man behind that and legacy being this week, I'm sure that's where his focus is and we will know within a few weeks

Thanks! Sorry I totally missed that!

I'm out of entries, so I'm missing the fun.

Oh well. It'll be fun to see you guys take on The Gauntlet.

Back