I had some 1554 Black Lager on tap at the Waldorf in Orlando and it was very solid. Now the trick is finding some locally.

I had some 1554 Black Lager on tap at the Waldorf in Orlando and it was very solid. Now the trick is finding some locally.
I'm a fan, I finished off the last of what I had of it last night.

Grapefruit IPA by Ballast Point. Pretty good and not too fruity like I expected

Not a summer beer, but I stockpile Ten Fidy by Oskar Blues. Best damn stout on earth. Pours black as motor oil and tastes like coffee and chocolate.

I'll have to check that out on my way home. It's cold and rainy today. I need a beer and it's a good day for a stout.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. It's seasonal, highly sought after, and 4 bucks a can when you can find it.
I'll have to check that out on my way home. It's cold and rainy today. I need a beer and it's a good day for a stout.

I have a few fin du mondes in the fridge and some bud lime somebody left here from saturday's BBQ, what should I drink tonight

I have a few fin du mondes in the fridge and some bud lime somebody left here from saturday's BBQ, what should I drink tonight

I have no idea what fin du mondes in, but I still have no problem saying you should rink that over the Bud Lime.

Basically between Philly and Harrisburg. This place had a shack for a pro shop and the bar was three bar stools and a 20 inch tv. But they had a helluva beer and booze selection with good food all at next to nothing. It was crazy.

Where is this? Sounds like a good stop for the next time I'm at the parents' places.

Where is this? Sounds like a good stop for the next time I'm at the parents' places.

Hawk Valley in Wernersville. It was a nice fun course with terrific greens.

Nice and simple Silver Bullet this evening

drank a bud lime while making dinner..... this thing is disgusting

drank a bud lime while making dinner..... this thing is disgusting
Yeah they are awful. Hmm I wonder what is worse Bud Light Lime or Shandy? Both hardly qualify as beer

Anything shandy that is not home made is garbage .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a grapefruit Sculpin, pretty good. I'm not drink Blue Moon for the first time in ages. It used to he alot better.

At least shandys aren't pretending to be real beer.

I had a grapefruit Sculpin, pretty good. I'm not drink Blue Moon for the first time in ages. It used to he alot better.
Don't forget those Chocolate coffee beers that you have....haha

Don't hate

That's... Odd. There are a bunch of ''crafty'' beers that are owned by the big boys.
That lawsuit is the most hipster thing I've ever read. I love it.

That lawsuit is the most hipster thing I've ever read. I love it.
Lol thats true

I'm suing you because your music is too popular, i thought I was the only one who liked it.

Back