Hello from Denver, CO

theballguy

Reaction score
Handicap
My name's Scot. I've been playing for about 15 years, but didn't take it too seriously until a few seasons ago. I've been working hard lately and have myself improving from a 20 down to a 12 currently, but I've kind of plateaued around there. If you know the Denver area, I call CommonGround CG my home course. But I also play out at Fox Hollow a bunch. The "Links/Canyon" blue tees are my favorite 18 over at Fox Hollow right now.

I have a very small side business selling high-quality, mint, used golf balls in my free time. It's actually blown up this year and I've found myself selling dozens of golf balls each day. I'm not here to advertise, but if you're interested, check out my profile for my home page and PM me any time.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, Scot!

Welcome to THP Scot!

Welcome to THP Scot

Welcome to THP Scot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Scot

Hello scot! There are quite a few of us in the Denver area. Check out our thread:

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out. Actually headed down to Santa Fe next week for some golf w/ my wife. Going to play Towa and Black Mesa. Tons of conflicting reviews about those two courses, but I'll report back when I'm home.

:welcome:

Welcome Scot!

Welcome Scott

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. We have a growing group in the Denver area and your welcome to come tee it up with us anytime. I encourage you to join the Albatross Club also as the perks are worth it and a part of it goes to a great cause.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard

Welcome to THP.

Back