Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Got out with some THPers. Played with PhillyV and 441deanmike had a great time and did fairly well. Always fun playing with these guys and seems like I can never get upset about doing bad when their around

Hopefully golfing with 6 other thpers tomorrow

Got out with some THPers. Played with PhillyV and 441deanmike had a great time and did fairly well. Always fun playing with these guys and seems like I can never get upset about doing bad when their around

It was fun golfing with Captaincaution & cbaker2882 yesterday - man can they absolutely pound the ball! Too bad it was so cold & that Robman7 had to leave for work - I missed the after-round chit-chat with the rest of the THPers. Weather will be better next time out!

Likewise brother

It was fun golfing with Captaincaution & cbaker2882 yesterday - man can they absolutely pound the ball! Too bad it was so cold & that Robman7 had to leave for work - I missed the after-round chit-chat with the rest of the THPers. Weather will be better next time out!

It was a good time! Hopefully it'll start getting warm enough soon to stop golfing in coats!

It was a good time! Hopefully it'll start getting warm enough soon to stop golfing in coats!
I'd be content just being able to golf in one layer of clothing.

Great time as always playing with THPers Robman7 and Grins. Was kind of last minute and appreciate these guys coming out to tee it up. Love having so many thpers in the area

Great time as always playing with THPers Robman7 and Grins. Was kind of last minute and appreciate these guys coming out to tee it up. Love having so many thpers in the area

Always enjoy playing with the Dean boys! They're good people. It was a nice last-minute decision and was infinitely more enjoyable than the originally scheduled kid-sitting for shopping women.

it was also nice to actually play without a jacket for a few holes!

Always enjoy playing with the Dean boys! They're good people. It was a nice last-minute decision and was infinitely more enjoyable than the originally scheduled kid-sitting for shopping women.

it was also nice to actually play without a jacket for a few holes!
Ur swing looked good today especially off the tee. game is definitely heading in the right direction

May can't come soon enough. I need to tee it up w/ some THPers.

Played 18 with ddec today. It was cold, wet, WINDY, muddy and a BLAST.

Played with MBurnham today and two of my buddies, we had a blast, I played like garbage, but it was still fun. Started off a little chilly but turned into a gorgeous day.

Just back from 9 with SkiBumGolfer. As always was a great time out on the course. Wish we could have played more but it was good to at least get out there!

Just back from 9 with SkiBumGolfer. As always was a great time out on the course. Wish we could have played more but it was good to at least get out there!
I'm jelly. I've started to keep some Pepto in the bag for when I play with Skibum. Watching him split every fairway in half makes me sick... In a good way haha.

Was a blast buddy! You were pounding that RFX today. The day turned out to be sneaky nice as well!

I'm jelly. I've started to keep some Pepto in the bag for when I play with Skibum. Watching him split every fairway in half makes me sick... In a good way haha.

If only today had been that way haha. Only hit 3fwys. Was 3 over thru 7 and then doubled the last 2 holes like a jackass :banghead:

It is ridiculous isn't it? Don't let him fool you, he was still getting off the tee great today.

It is ridiculous isn't it? Don't let him fool you, he was still getting off the tee great today.
Haha y'all are too kind.

John had a couple miracle recovery shots that I am quite jealous of - channeling his inner Phil out there a bit!

I got to golf with 2 THPers yesterday. The first 18 I golfed with Jerry. He played pretty good! Then second 18 was with Michigan Slice aka CJ. You all know that was a blast. Really short course that will give you fits.

Got a round in today with Plin and krispyk. First time meeting both of these guys and we had a great time. Not much of a display of golf but still had fun and it was high 70s and sunny most of the round.

Played with 20 of 'em this weekend in East Texas and it will be tough to beat the weekend that was had. Thanks Gents!!

Played with 20 of 'em this weekend in East Texas and it will be tough to beat the weekend that was had. Thanks Gents!!
Absolutely agree!

I'm playing with HBirdman80 & jhstew1 this Saturday. I hope this week goes by quickly!

I'm playing with HBirdman80 & jhstew1 this Saturday. I hope this week goes by quickly!

Lexington Tourney or just independent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back