FS: Callaway Driver, Callaway Fairways

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparksjr

Reaction score
Handicap
Traveling
Driver experiment in progress so I am unloading the ones who haven't made the cut...as well as a couple fairway woods in order to fund new ones.

Prices include shipping to the CONUS, if outside the CONUS shoot me a PM and we can discuss shipping.

1) Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 9.5 driver. Comes with Golf Pride CP2 Pro midsize grip and Matrix 7m3 Black Tie shaft in Stiff flex. This one holds a special place in my heart as it is the one I got at #TheKing. Unfortunately my swing just isn't consistent enough for her. Comes with headcover, tool and weight kit. Normal usage on this one, nothing serious...one teeny mark on the crown (in the pic it is just up and left of the reflection of my phone). Yours for $160

IMG_3037.jpg

IMG_3038.jpg

IMG_3040.jpg

IMG_3041.jpg

IMG_3042.jpg

2) Callaway X2Hot Pro 8.5 driver. Purchased on THP but just not a good fit for me. Club is looks real good. Has Aldila Tour Green shaft in X Stiff flex. Standard Callaway grip. Comes with headcover and tool. Yours for $110
IMG_3043.jpg

IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_3046.jpg

IMG_3047.jpg

IMG_3045.jpg

3) Cobra Bio Cell driver. I bought this off Global Golf and it was listed in average condition. There marks on the crown and sole that I have tried to show in the photo. If you want me to send you more detailed photos I can but I have OCD and the marks didn't bother me that much. It has the standard Cobra grip and Project X PVv 6.0 shaft. No tool or headcover with this one. Yours for $SOLD

4) Callaway Razr Fit eXtreme 3 and 5 woods. Both have Golf Pride Niion grips and Matrix 7m3 Black Tie shafts in stiff flex. Used but not abused. Headcovers included. Need to sell together so own them both for $90
IMG_3025.jpg

IMG_3023.jpg

IMG_3028.jpg

IMG_3026.jpg

IMG_3029.jpg

Last edited:
FS: Callaway Driver, Callaway Fairways

edit: found another wrench for the fairways...one wrench total

Last edited:
Buy tonight. Shipped tomorrow! You could have before Thanksgiving...

Good morning. Make it a great day with a new club purchase!

If you decide to bust up the fairways let me know

What is the length of the 3wd and 5wd?

Did some research. I bought the 3w from CPO as standard length and I got the 5w from Blugold. I don't recall it being off standard either. So the 3w is 43" and the 5w is 42.25" per CPO

Need a little cash for a purchase tonight. Send a reasonable offer on something. You never know!

Bio Cell is gone! Mods can you remove Cobra from title please?

Shoot me some offers. I can still get to the PO today!

Price drop bump. Can ship today!

Turkey Day bump. Gonna keep this open a few more days

Black Friday bump.

Last edited:
bump and correction to prior bump, I have one wrench available for the fairways.

Happy Saturday everyone! Let's get these sold and shipped today!

Bertha is sold pending funds. Let's move the others!

mods please close!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back