2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP has a full schedule of events coming in 2015 and today we are proud to kick off the announcements with an event coming to the Pittsburgh area. You can always find all of our THP Event info in this section of the forum.

Today we are excited to kick off the THP Invitational Series Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf with an event being held in the Pittsburgh, PA area.

BStoneShieldLogo2015-Th.png

Invitational
How do you get invited? Your 2015 Albatross Club Membership is your invitation. If you are a member of the Albatross Club, you are invited to play in this event. If you are not and want to play, all you have to do is join the club and help support an amazing organization called Folds of Honor. You can do so by clicking here.

Cost
The cost for the event is $144.
This includes:
*Greens Fees
*Cart Fees
*Range Balls
*THP Swag + Surprises
*Prizes
*Dinner
This cost is for an individual. If you are bringing a spouse or partner there will be costs associated with that.

When & Where
June 13th, 2015
Olde Stonewall

Sometimes there is a Direct Course to Excellence...And, luckily, it's much closer than you think. There is one golf course that will astound you like no other. Presenting Olde Stonewall, a premier facility that will change the way you perceive excellence forever.

Format
This THP Invitational will be a 2 man team format in which you will play your own golf ball. The kicker here is that THP will make the teams.
Tee Times begin at 10:00am
Initially open for 40 golfers
If more sign up, there will be a waiting list created.

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. In addition this is open to men and women of all ages (under 18 must be accompanied by an adult).

Prizes
Bridgestone Golf being the sponsor has graciously provided us with fantastic prizes. The winning team will each receive something special, but because the latest equipment has not yet been released, prizes are TBA.

Winning teams will also receive 2015 THP Invitational Trophies as well as a spot in the THP Events Hall of Fame.

Dinner
Dinner that evening after golf will be at the Olde Stonewall club house in their restaurant called Shakespeares. THP has arranged a menu with a few choices that looks to offer great food and a great time.

Lodging
While this is not a stay and play event, we know that many THPers will be traveling in and will look for a place to stay. THP has set up a hotel at the Hyatt Place in Cranberry, PA at a discounted rate of $124/night. To reserve a room call the hotel at 724-779-7900 ext. 3 and tell them you are under The Hackers Paradise block.

Signing Up
The THP Invitational only has a limited amount of spots, therefore, signing up in advance is crucial to reserve your spot. Sign up will take place soon and we will have those dates in the coming weeks. At the time of signup, a $50 non-refundable deposit will be due to hold your spot with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to the event.

Update For Signups
Signups will be held Feb 4th and 5th at 2pm EST.
Signup will be open for 1 hour each day.
At that time, THP will start a new thread with this information as well as how to enter. It will involve sending an email into GolferGal and signup will stay open for exactly 1 hour each day. Later each day, THP will randomly select 20 golfers that signed up via email to be a part of this special weekend. Once all 40 spots are taken, there will be a waiting list to be a part of this awesome THP Event.

You must be a 2015 Albatross Club Member to signup for this event. If you are not, and want information on how to join and help support the amazing Folds of Honor, click here.

The Teams & Foursomes
Remember this is a shotgun start

jdtox & emart2173
MikeDean441 & T2GRN

Ddec & Greggdrews
DavidWinchell & Philly Golf Guy

Fupresti & Michigan Slice
PhillyV & Golds

Canadan & CAA_Beat
VTHokies & Orange Hog

Stribs & Angry Yankee
tyno & Grins

Six4Three5 & chopstixx
Maddog701 & MPlefty

LeeB18 & Thechosen1
amsmith61 & OITW

GregDan & O'Carroll
Spivey & v.man

DCBrad & Motoo34
hennesbp & tbanks5

BeeDoubleU & nu720
lvgolfer & kenh

Doddly5687 & misike
Amart & KrispyK

BigBall & TyJohnston
Creegs7882 & Lightningbolt

Plin & Robman
CBaker2882 & Harvmp28

Kboyer & Robozeo
^Dub^ & Captain Caution

GR8DRYV & brianmk24

Last edited:
Looks like another great back drop for a THP event.

Mmmmm Shakespeare.

Fantastic track for all of you that haven't played Stonewall. You're really in for a treat.

Yep, this one is officially on the radar! And I *think* the dates will work. Will stay tuned to signup info.

Oh yeah. Hopefully I get to challenge Stonewall and done with Shakespeare!!!

hmm, may decide to win this one

Looking forward to trying to get into this one

Definitely keeping an eye out for signups for this one!

Yesssss!!

Quest for the HOF continues! Looking forward to trying to get in this one.

Olde Stonewall looks amazing. This event is definitely on my ponder list for 2015.

The course looks fantastic, the participants will be awesome and a great company sponsoring the event means another don't miss event!

Seeing this opened up to 40 out the gate says how much these events are desired by the family here.

Hope the days work out for me to make this one!

This will be amazing! Sign me up!!

Liking the sounds of this - now, gotta do some calendar checking...

Details look awesome on this one! Unfortunately the date isnt going to work for me on this

Count me in. 6 hours aint nothing. Heck I did that drive to play golf with GregDan and Kevin in the pouring rain...hahaha

Details look awesome on this one! Unfortunately the date isnt going to work for me on this

:( Im pretty sure we have a raincheck on being partners

Olde Stonewall in June is pert near perfect! Glad to see the 2015 THP Calendar of Events begin to add entries. This one is firmly on mine. We'll see when it comes sign up time if it can stay on there. LOL.

I will be there :)

I'm definitely in on this one. It's driving distance, the course is awesome, it'll be summer time and best of all will be hanging out with a ton of THPers.

Count me in. 6 hours aint nothing. Heck I did that drive to play golf with GregDan and Kevin in the pouring rain...hahaha

Although that was awesome.....this will be a step above I have a feeling. Now I need to get in.....running the preverbal #TheGauntlet lol, to build on my #THPLegacy. To become #TheKing of the day, and hope for a trip to the Bridgestone Championship, before I become a Grandaddy. Had to go there

Although that was awesome.....this will be a step above I have a feeling. Now I need to get in.....running the preverbal #TheGauntlet lol, to build on my #THPLegacy. To become #TheKing of the day, and hope for a trip to the Bridgestone Championship, before I become a Grandaddy. Had to go there

hey, I see what you did there....pretty clever guy

What a wonderful facility to host a THP event. Got my eye on this one .

Course looks great. Date seems OK. At first I thought it was Father's Day weekend, but apparently that is late this year.

Back