Products that exceeded your expectations or you can't do without

iPod Classic
Rice cooker
Rangefinder

Everyone should have one. Perfect race every time! (As long as you get the water to rice ratio correct)

Things I cannot live without:
- SeeMore M7 Private Reserve
- Bridgestone B330
- Puma Biofusion spikeless
- epoch tees
- Lamkin i-Lines
- Pitchfix divot repair tool
- Volkswagon GLI

Things I would throw in a meat grinder:
- macbook pro spinning wheel of suck edition
- my cable box

I love all the ipod mentions. I have a 160gb classic that sits pretty much permanently in the car. I'll cry when that breaks as they don't make em anymore! The only thing I can't really do without, and is permanently stuck to me, is my iphone. I'll be even worse in 18 days when I can finally upgrade to a 6 plus!!!

Ecco shoes (dress shoes and golf shoes)

Hoka One One running shoes. Maybe the best shoe decision I have ever made.

My fave's
Alieve, god what did we do without the blue pill?
Snap on tools, I beat the bejesus out of them every day at work. Keep on working
Saturn SL2, running strong at 190 thou and 34 mpg tankfull to tankfull.
Internet, gotta go with Big Al on this one.
This forum, nice freindly place to be.

Mark Shuman

PS: Magnapan's, really?? God I'm jelouse as hell. More true to life speakers were never made. I could never afford the speakers let alone the quality electronics needed to back them up. Sweetness defined. I wouldn't turn down a set of Quantum Reference Sources though.

I have to say this, and many will disagree I'm sure..... But the most surprising thing that I've bought lately has been the Samsung Chromebook 2. Even the salesman didn't think it would do what I needed to and told me that I had 30 days to bring it back. That didn't instill much confidence in the purchase, but this thing has been rock solid. Way faster on the internet than my PC and has never done anything wrong. Many people point to the lack of being able to install programs on it, but to be honest, with Google Docs and Microsoft Office Online, I haven't missed a single beat with any of my homework assignments or work responsibilities. Just a complete surprise.

my leather new yorker fire helmet (white, of course )

SeeMore putters with RST using SPi. Just flat out game changers!

Back