Cobra Fly-Z+ Forged Irons

Just another golf nice looking golf club that I can't demo around here...just another reason I want to go back in time and smack my ancestors that settled in northeast Mississippi, and tell them to keep going until they get to a beach or mountain.

Got my 4-GW Fly Z+ Forged irons in today. I had them shafted with Tour V 120x instead of the S+. Very impressed with them. Long, smooth, very good looking, thin top line, pretty thin sole, medium blade length, and very little offset. Blade length is actually slightly longer than my i25s. I hit them today and they are plenty forgiving as well.

9b48ebc161cf72d9a88d5ab3043f64ba_zpszksq8szc.jpg

Got my 4-GW Fly Z+ Forged irons in today. I had them shafted with Tour V 120x instead of the S+. Very impressed with them. Long, smooth, very good looking, thin top line, pretty thin sole, medium blade length, and very little offset. Blade length is actually slightly longer than my i25s. I hit them today and they are plenty forgiving as well.

Great looking sticks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh my. OH MY.

Beautiful!

At a quick glance these remind me of the Rocketbladez. Great looking sticks though. I hope they perform well for you

Hello there irons. Still thinking of you.

At a quick glance these remind me of the Rocketbladez. Great looking sticks though. I hope they perform well for you

interesting. do you just mean because both utilized black and gold/yellow? because to me design-wise they don't look very similar. and having hit both, i can say that to me they're nothing alike.

interesting. do you just mean because both utilized black and gold/yellow? because to me design-wise they don't look very similar. and having hit both, i can say that to me they're nothing alike.
I don't know maybe the silver color as well. Just an initial thought that's all

In what way(s) are they nothing alike?

Hello there irons. Still thinking of you.
Damn this thread, it keeps drawing me back in and I have to keep talking myself out of buying these.
One question? Are there any other no charge shafts for them?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Damn this thread, it keeps drawing me back in and I have to keep talking myself out of buying these.
One question? Are there any other no charge shafts for them?

Not that I'm aware of, but I only inquired about DG Pros.

Not that I'm aware of, but I only inquired about DG Pros.
I may have to inquire about pxi

Dam you Jman and your bumping of this thread. Those irons look so good.

In what way(s) are they nothing alike?

feel, ball flight, footprint, weighting, look at address. the rocketbladez were gi to my eye. they felt spongy, and lightweight. the fly-z+ look, feel and perform like players irons but with forgiveness. all very subjective, of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit these irons at a demo day today. Really liked them. To me, they're a ton more Amp Cell Forged than Bio Cell+, down to the shafts they used. Not at all in the market for irons, and won't be for a while, but if I were these would have to be considered.

I hit these irons at a demo day today. Really liked them. To me, they're a ton more Amp Cell Forged than Bio Cell+, down to the shafts they used. Not at all in the market for irons, and won't be for a while, but if I were these would have to be considered.

Definitely, from looks, to design, they're def the follow up to the Amp Forged.

Estimated delivery date of June 27th. I can hardly wait. :banana:

Nice. Would love to see them in action. THP is headed to Ohio for a THP Event in 2 weeks. You should check it out.

These irons won't leave my mind. I don't NEED new irons but man are these a serious WANT for me

I sure do like the looks of these.

I hit these 2 weeks ago against my mp53, apex pro, ap2, nike pro combo taylormade tp mc

For me these felt fantastic on a par with my mizzys way more forgiving than everything else I hit!

They give confidence when you look down due to slightly longer blade length but still a very compact head shape and design!

I was about a club longer with the flyz + with the kbs tour in x than I was with my mizzys

I since have had my club stolen so waiting on insurance to pay out

It's between these and the srixon 745s I just can't decide more testing needed!!

Outstanding club this coming from a guy who had never gamed nor hit a cobra club until these!

Very impressed!!

These irons won't leave my mind. I don't NEED new irons but man are these a serious WANT for me

You need these. It will somehow, upset the balance of the universe, if you don't purchase these irons....

Very nice looking irons...

Tapa-dapa-do...

Estimated delivery date of June 27th. I can hardly wait. :banana:

They might arrive even sooner. I Just got an email that says these shipped today! Big thanks to Cobra for the quick turnaround for a custom order, I hope to have them in hand for the Cure event in Ohio next weekend.

Back