What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threw some more balls in my bag, rolled some putts on my BirdieBall, and put my #TheGrandaddy LZ shaft back in my 815 driver. Why? I say why not?!

Walked 27 and THPed.

Played 18 at Medinah CC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Played in a scramble tournament with the wife and a couple other THPers (Plin & Choppstixxx).

New grip on my 56* wedge

Hit a bucket at the range, took some video while doing it, sent the video to my coach and got feedback while still at the range. Nice!!!

Chipped & putted about 100 balls.

Beat Tiger Woods by 2 strokes at Augusta. Tough match. Shot a 64. You know this is brutal, having to get my golf fix this way.

Maybe the week.

My buddy's wife won a raffle and he invited me. What an amazing place! Played the # 3 course. It was also the first time I ever had a caddy. What an experience!

Went for a grip fitting and got some new Golf Pride grips, even though I have smaller hands I fitted for midsize which surprised me. None the less it reduced my tension in my hand a lot and I'm making much crisper contact with the ball. It seems to come out a little lower now but much more straighter.

Beat Tiger Woods by 2 strokes at Augusta. Tough match. Shot a 64. You know this is brutal, having to get my golf fix this way.
Hope ya heal up quick so you can get back out there.

Played 18. Didn't miss a fairway. Made some stupid putts. Easy peasy

Played 18. Didn't miss a fairway. Made some stupid putts. Easy peasy

Look at you, better the harder you work.

Looked at some vids on YouTube with my buddy John - all about creating and maintaining lag in the swing. And I bought a putter from rogt!

Played 9 holes--the first 5 decently--until my birdie putt on the third (on the plinko greens) took a hard left at the cup and lipped out; and then I hard-luck 3-putted the fifth and I couldn't hold it together any longer.

Stripped the paint off my chipped TM Ghost Daytona 12 putter and re-shafted my 3W.

I'm playing a pretty awesome golf course today. About two hours away in Kentucky.

Maybe I should get a live thread going for it.

Vahalla?

Yesterday I played 18 and THPed some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back