SeeMore Putters Thread

Just made my first Seemore putter purchase!

Just made my first Seemore putter purchase!

Nice! What'd you get?

Rolled the mFGP2 Tri PR yesterday again, my gosh I'm loving this thing. I won't lie though, I want to torch it.

Picked up a Si1 off the bay. I love that black nickel finish.

I'm really enjoying my Si4 right now, getting used to the speed off the face. Was putting really well on the practice green today.

Black it out! always love the stealthy look

Golfsmith has a solid black putter shaft in their catalog for $6. Pondering doing the same thing blu did to his DB-4.

And I'm in love with my new mFGP. Absolutely in love.

After my round today, in which I used a different putter and couldn't find any distance control, I took my beloved SeeMore into my local golf shop, where I have a good friend that works there and hooks me up real nice. I had him take off my Superstroke grip and put on a Lamkin 3gen Smooth Pistol grip. The thing with the putter that I used today was that although the insert took away any feel for distance, I loved the weight of the head( it was a belly putter that I had cut down, so it was a little heavier than normal). So I also asked my friend to put some tungsten powder to give me more head weight. We ended up putting 25g of tungsten powder, bringing the headweight of my m1 from 335g up to 360 and it is absolutely perfect. The feel off the face is amazing, and I feel the distance control coming back. Really excited to get this thing on a green soon!

I love when I send the folks in Franklin, TN a message regarding something I think they should consider and then they call me back. Makes me happy.

I've been eyeing DB4's lately, but it's just a hawkponder. The diving board putters look fantastic from what I've seen (as you'd expect from the PR). I probably wouldn't use the attachment much, but the putters themselves are beauties.

This might be a dumb question, but what is the point of making RST both optional and not allowed on a putter for competition? Isn't that completely counter-intuitive as RST is one of the big selling points of a SeeMore?

I've been eyeing DB4's lately, but it's just a hawkponder. The diving board putters look fantastic from what I've seen (as you'd expect from the PR). I probably wouldn't use the attachment much, but the putters themselves are beauties.

This might be a dumb question, but what is the point of making RST both optional and not allowed on a putter for competition? Isn't that completely counter-intuitive as RST is one of the big selling points of a SeeMore?

They are beauties. It's interesting though. The craftsmanship is astounding. There's a small detail I believe needs attention (it has been brought to attention). But in general the putter is staggering. What makes my brain seem funny, for the putter to be legal the RST has to come off. The RST is the defining characteristic of any SeeMore putter. For the Diving Board, it isn't the RST that's defining, it's the craftsmanship. That is a bold move on their part.

I know some people like a plumber neck but are not fans of the RST2

I would love to mess with a diving board and I am currently having far more success with a plumber's neck than I ever expected. I do think it would be strange to practice with it on and then not have it when it counts.

Depends on how you look at it. RST is a tool used to square the putter at address. If you practice with one long enough, that square face becomes very natural and there is little need to adjust once your head is set.

This optional RST is perfect for practice, and easily removed right before a round. I think it's a brilliant way to incorporate RST into a very popular head for traditional putter users.

Depends on how you look at it. RST is a tool used to square the putter at address. If you practice with one long enough, that square face becomes very natural and there is little need to adjust once your head is set.

This optional RST is perfect for practice, and easily removed right before a round. I think it's a brilliant way to incorporate RST into a very popular head for traditional putter users.

I see myself as needing the RST both in practice and in round, so that definitely drives me towards a certain type of putter. Thank you to you and everyone else for the explanation on this!

In reality, I'd probably pull it off once and leave it off forever. I just like the way the putter looks.

Part of me believes that a magnetic version for an SI4 or X4 would be awesome as well.

I see myself as needing the RST both in practice and in round, so that definitely drives me towards a certain type of putter. Thank you to you and everyone else for the explanation on this!

And for that mentality, the DB4 is the perfect solution. It's a beauty!

Part of me believes that a magnetic version for an SI4 or X4 would be awesome as well.
As long as it can be installed straight every time.

As long as it can be installed straight every time.

There is a notch on the Diving Board itself that makes it pretty darn fool proof to line up.

Eagerly awaiting my first Seemore (X2 off ebay).
It should be here on Friday, which is going to make for a loooong week.

I kinda love this putter. Night and day from the regular FGP. This one's going in the bag for a while.

981fc62d5275b4f4b3004fe8cee515d0.jpg
a339e6a1aea2576fc0e68684422407d6.jpg
ea31a5ce0ad3f3be7298ef938504614a.jpg

I kinda love this putter. Night and day from the regular FGP. This one's going in the bag for a while.

981fc62d5275b4f4b3004fe8cee515d0.jpg
a339e6a1aea2576fc0e68684422407d6.jpg
ea31a5ce0ad3f3be7298ef938504614a.jpg

Hopefully the finish stays on yours better than mine. I had one like that and it started coming off in spots. Luckily the crew helped me and swapped it out for the newer version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back