Free True Temper Hat

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you join the True Temper mailing list, they will send you a free hat I believe.

http://www.truetemper.com/true-player/

Last edited:
Signed up. Didn't see any mention of it and they did not ask for an address at this time.

their website is going super slow, thanks for the link!

Signed up. Didn't see any mention of it and they did not ask for an address at this time.

Same for me. Figured what the hell though, maybe I'll get a free hat, if so, sweet!

• Admin
Sure, why not? 12 of my 14 clubs have True Temper shafts in them....

Done deal and thanks!

Thanks for the link. Never against adding a new hat to the collection.

I really like true temper shafts, so whether I get a hat or not I am more than happy to sign up. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks, awesome swag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks the link JB, Im in and seen they're suppose to send you an email with further information.

Thanks JB and True Temper. Already received the email for the free hat.

signed up using the link in the tweet and only asked for name and zip...hopefully a follow on email with info to ship.

Email will follow with link to email another person in charge of shipping the hats. Hang in there folks, it's coming.

Just got email, it says to "send them an email"...I assume with shipping address?

That's awesome!

You should get a email after you confirm the signup asking you to email them. They provide a link that will give you the email address and you just send them your info.

Thanks JB

If it's free , It's for me .
Thanks JB.

Thanks for the link JB already got the email for the hat and i just signed up about 3 minutes ago.

Cool hat on the way! Thanks.

Wow, cant beat a free hat!

Thanks JB! Always hooking THP up with the goods!!

Back