2015 THP Legacy - ONE SPOT OPEN!

I was just reading through the post and see that the index number is 12 but that an index rounds up. I am now at 10.5 and trending up to 11.7 so I am pretty certain I will be 12+ by the next posting date. I really don't anticipate it going lower again because of my back problems. I have not been entering anything this year after attending the Bridgestone University and being unable to play now with my latest treatment the pain is only an ache and I am on the course again. I am in serious ponder mode of putting in an entry but still am hesitant as I may be playing as a 18 by time July rolls around.
You'd be a very welcome addition to any team my friend.

Official Entry:
This event is not about winning or losing; it comes down to what you get out of it, and the Legacy you leave behind. The lessons of teamwork, dedication, determination, and commitment would stay with me through out life, and i would be honored to play on Team441.

Official entry

Even though I have attended many THP events I have never participated in a team event, I would love to establish my legacy at the #THPLegacy with #Team441, Bridgestone Golf, KBS Shafts and Lamkin Grips. I promise I will represent with all I can give.

Official entry: ghin 24.5
I work hard at my game and will do so for my team. I am honest and loyal, and easily check the ego at the door. I am an encourager at heart and can help elevate the spirit of the game on team #mikedean441

Official Entry:

It would be an honor and privilege to make my #THPLegacy with Bridgestone, KBS Shafts, Lamkin grips on #Team441.

Official entry
I have hoped through all contests to get selected to see what legacy I could leave through THP in Myrtle Beach. Now here is one more chance to see what I can have as a legacy with the opportunity to be led into battle by the one and only 441.

Just getting in under the wire, and definitely have enough of an index for a couple of entries - close to 28 at last check. Here is hoping

Official entry
I have hoped through all contests to get selected to see what legacy I could leave through THP in Myrtle Beach. Now here is one more chance to see what I can have as a legacy with the opportunity to be led into battle by the one and only 441.

Just getting in under the wire, and definitely have enough of an index for a couple of entries - close to 28 at last check. Here is hoping
I think 28 is way low as I counted more than that at 10am today.

Good luck everyone

Time is almost up, but just enough for some more folks to try and get on board the #Team441 train!

I think 28 is way low as I counted more than that at 10am today.

Good luck everyone
Meant my index was around 28 at the end of last year. Definitely more entries for this spot than that

Good luck everybody, will be a very happy somebody when the announcement is made.

Good luck to everyone who entered!

Using Tapatalk

Official Entry:
This event is not about winning or losing; it comes down to what you get out of it, and the Legacy you leave behind. The lessons of teamwork, dedication, determination, and commitment would stay with me through out life, and i would be honored to play on Team441.
Good luck buddy!

Good luck to all

Good luck everyone, 2nd chances like this don't come along often.

Good luck to all. I would love to have this awesome opportunity

Good luck to all that entered! Being a part of the inaugural #THPLegacy and receiving a full bag of phenomenal Bridgestone clubs will be a dream come true to one more lucky THPer!

Good luck everyone!

Good luck all!

Good luck all. I wish I could have entered, but I was just under the handicap limit.

Cant wait to see who joins us!

~Rock

2015 THP Legacy - ONE SPOT OPEN!

Good luck everyone! Someone's golden ticket will be punched soon!

good luck everyone.

I got a bunch of emails at 6:30 this morning, and I jumped in the bed hoping for this.... but it was work :(

good luck everyone this event will be a life changer

Back