Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

The boxes come on the 15th of each month. I'm waiting to see as well.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Thanks for all of the updates, I can't wait to see what is in the boxes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that promo code still good? If so I may give this a try.

I don't trust these types of businesses.

My girlfriend signed up for one of those personal stylist ones awhile back. She answered a bunch of questions and was excited to see what she was going to get.

Turns out one of her friends signed up as well. They both received 4 items in their first shipment. 3 of the 4 items were exactly the same and they both have totally different styles. The company is obviously pushing overstock products.

I imagine most of these sites will be doing the same thing.

Seems appropriate...

whats-in-the-box.jpg

I signed up a few weeks ago (also got $20 off first month), so for $25 I felt it was worth a shot just to see what kind of stuff I get. First box should ship out early next week.

I might be up for trying this, but once I tell me wife, she'll want to do the same with some workout clothing type of deal that's the same, but 2x more expensive per month....so, because of that, I will not be doing this. lol

Can't wait to see what you all get...AND....how many of you get the exact same thing, even if you choose different models/versions of set ups.

I might be up for trying this, but once I tell me wife, she'll want to do the same with some workout clothing type of deal that's the same, but 2x more expensive per month....so, because of that, I will not be doing this. lol

Can't wait to see what you all get...AND....how many of you get the exact same thing, even if you choose different models/versions of set ups.

My wife is already signed up for a service like this for shoes and handbags, so I wouldn't get any flack. I'm just waiting for the 15th to see what is in Ron's box before I sign up. If it looks like a good deal, I'm in. I'm not too picky on shirts and wear golf shirts to work everyday, so I can justify it as a "work expense" if need be.

Good start so far just got shipping confirmation with delivery scheduled for the 15th that is promising that they at least stick to the date stated I know a few other programs have not in the past

Did you guys get your stuff in the mail? What'd you get?
Just got mine today. They ship on the 15th of each month USPS.

Anyway I am pretty pleased especially for $25 introductory price.

Came with Ashworth Pants that have a msrp of 110 and a Adidas Climachill Polo that had an msrp of 80. The best I can tell you can purchase these online for 35 and 70 . So the value is for sure there . The thing I am still caught up on is I know at some point they will have something I don't like so is it worth it knowing that. For me I am going to go another month with it. I really like the climachill polos so that alone made my box. The pants well I like them but won't have a need for another 7 months.

7cf09df6da494df764d1ebceb68b4396.jpg

9a05edbf602af7bdc20fe45cbe90ae28.jpg

c966e1c5ed5d619b458cbeeee6de1f13.jpg

I just got my first box today. I didn't have the $20 coupon code some of you got (BIRDIE20) -- I only had the $10 coupon code. But for $35 the first month, I'm happy. I got a pair of white Ashworth pants and an Ashworth polo.

Here's a picture:
2m84hh2.jpg

I just got my first box today. I didn't have the $20 coupon code some of you got (BIRDIE20) -- I only had the $10 coupon code. But for $35 the first month, I'm happy. I got a pair of white Ashworth pants and an Ashworth polo.

Here's a picture:
2m84hh2.jpg
Which style did you pick?

I'll say though, I'm not really worried at all about them sending me stuff I don't like. If they do, that just means I got my brother's Xmas or birthday shopping done early.

Edit: I chose the Athletic package for those curious.

Last edited:
I'll say though, I'm not really worried at all about them sending me stuff I don't like. If they do, that just means I got my brother's Xmas or birthday shopping done early.

Edit: I chose the Athletic package for those curious.
Interesting I did as well so even the same package type varies

Interesting I did as well so even the same package type varies

It probably depends on sizes that they have in stock.

Just got mine today. They ship on the 15th of each month USPS.

Anyway I am pretty pleased especially for $25 introductory price.

Came with Ashworth Pants that have a msrp of 110 and a Adidas Climachill Polo that had an msrp of 80. The best I can tell you can purchase these online for 35 and 70 . So the value is for sure there . The thing I am still caught up on is I know at some point they will have something I don't like so is it worth it knowing that. For me I am going to go another month with it. I really like the climachill polos so that alone made my box. The pants well I like them but won't have a need for another 7 months.

7cf09df6da494df764d1ebceb68b4396.jpg

9a05edbf602af7bdc20fe45cbe90ae28.jpg

c966e1c5ed5d619b458cbeeee6de1f13.jpg

I got the exact same pants and a solid white Adidas Climachill polo. For $25 I am very pleased, if I get something close to this each month I will continue with them. $45 a month for what I got today would be a good deal.

Another + for them. I made a post on their Facebook page about seeing great value in the box they sent but wishing they would have sent short instead. No worries though I can just wear the pants this winter.

That said I get an email from them last night that they are sending me some shorts if I would like and can swap them with the pants. That is WAY above and beyond what I would expect from a service like this.

I only had the $10 off coupon and signed up with the classic style.

At 31, I should try to emulate Rory/Rickie/DJ in terms of more athletic style, however I tend to have peter millar taste on and off the course.

Funny this thread popped up today, I just saw the ad on Facebook and I was clicking through the site. I was kinda thinking about it and after seeing what you guys got, I might give it a shot.

I got the Ashworth pants and shirt. Can't complain for $25. Would have been fine for $45. I'll have the have the pants shortened a bit, but the shirt was great.

attachment.php

I received an Ashworth Shirt and pants as well. The pants are black while the shirt is Navy. The price per the tags were $95 for the shirt and $100 for the pants - I'm sure they retail for $30 less. The pants had a nice relaxed fit. All in all I'm pleased with my first "box" and $35 subscription fee.

attachment.php

I received an Ashworth Shirt and pants as well. The pants are black while the shirt is Navy. The price per the tags were $95 for the shirt and $100 for the pants - I'm sure they retail for $30 less. The pants had a nice relaxed fit. All in all I'm pleased with my first "box" and $35 subscription fee.
Did you sign up for Traditional or Athletic style?

Did you sign up for Traditional or Athletic style?

I think I picked the Any Style option.

Googled the shirt and its from their 2014 fall catalog - so the material is definitely a little on the heavier side.

Back