Live Minnesota THP Driver Testing - Reviews As They Happen

Hox getting a baseline with his driver. 275 10 launch 3k spin.

I was expecting to see some big number from Hox, dude can mash the ball from what I saw last year!

Hawk breakfast of champions.
b4b352947dc1107ba00b14896eb35c67.jpg

The HAWK!!

Erik those launch angles are kind of low, aren't they

Yeah, but it was a miss off the deck, so its promising still.

I can't get over the ball speeds for Erik there, wow.

This thread is looking like a whole lot of awesomeness in happening today. Looking forward to seeing everyone's results and reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic stuff so far. The flightscope screen is so cool!

This thread is looking like a whole lot of awesomeness is happening today. Can't wait to see everyone's thoughts and numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3668edda2ebabfd8edd0e09eee9b24c9.jpg

Can't wait to see the updates as the morning goes on. Those pictures of the range bring back a lot of memories. My first house was a only a mile and half north of Prestwick just off of Hwy 19. I've played a lot of golf there and beat tens of thousands of balls at that range back in the 1990's.BTW, if you pull your approach shot badly on the par 5 4th hole and see a very large german shepherd roaming the yard just left of the green, keep your distance. Good friends of ours live there and her dad was captain of the St. Paul police department for many years and their 135 lb. shepherd comes from a long line of St. Paul police dogs. He does not allow golfers to enter the yard to retrieve a ball without a fight!

Last edited:
Now that's a crew! Looking forward to updates!

Yes and the Cleveland black. Just asking
362e575869d06812d644647e509ef5f3.jpg
it's my first time hitting the Cleveland Black today Tadashi70 I'll let ya know what I think!

Feels like this thread is going to be a bunch of fun to follow on a busy Saturday. Keep those photos coming!

I'm still not sure why Erik hasn't been on a website buying an XR fairway yet..

Course looks to be in fantastic shape

Attachments

• WP_20150516_002.jpg
    WP_20150516_002.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 0
Going to enjoy this thread today! I'm probably going to sit right here at work and just keep pressing F5, F5, F5, F5....keep'em coming fellas! Some great numbers on the monitor so far.
I knew my boy Howzat has the numbers, where are the rest of you at?

Loading up and about to get this ball rolling

Our group is starting off with the R15, LSTec, and the D200. Almost time to get going.

Just an FYI, when uploading a picture in taptalk don't use the paperclip or IMG icon but instead use the camera icon, that will embed the image rather than attach it.

I used the camera icon. Hopefully any other ppictures embed.

The LM technology is pretty amazing. Very cool to have a tablet right there with the graphics/stats right in front of you.

Looking toward to following along today.

Everyone is going to have a great time. I loved going to the Tampa event. Can't wait to hear the feedback from fellow hackers.

Back