Top course you haven't played in your state.

They aren't hard to get onto or horribly expensive but I want to play all the courses here on the RTJ trail. So far I've only played all the courses at two of the locations. The lake course at Grand National where the Barbasol Championship was just played is next on my list.

Farm Links, the number one public course in the state is about an hour from me and one that I want to play once it cools off some.

Last edited:
I've been lucky enough to play the two most famous NJ courses in Pine Valley and Baltusrol as well as many other top courses in my area. The one I haven't played yet and don't see happening anytime soon is Ridgewood Country Club in Paramus.

The Alotian. My brother got on it to photograph Arnie and Jack during a round, but he's not even a golfer and didn't even know who he was taking pictures of...

For AZ, I haven't played Estancia or Whisper Rock. Just a matter of time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several, but will start with one that is local and super private, Lochinvar CC.. Honorable mentions would be Colonial CC & Shady Oaks CC

Those and then there is Shadow Hawk Country Club in your neck of the woods...it's ultra private

Wolf Creek and Redwood Meadows are the two that come to mind in my neck of the woods.

Florida has a lot. Seminole, Medalist, Floridian and pretty much all the Hammock courses immediately come to mind.

Probably Inverness

Obviously it is Augusta National for me, but I still hold out hope that it may happen. I also want to add East Lake to that list. I've been volunteering there for almost 10 years, but never lucky enough to play it.

I think I have played all the good "accessable" courses in Arkansas. One that I have not played yet and is on my bucket list is Chamberland Golf Course in Danville, AR. It is a good 2 1/2 hour drive from my house and I just haven't broke down and drove it yet.

Shinnecock Hills
Winged Foot

Public Courses:
The Homestead
Spring Creek (planning on playing in Oct)

I'd love to find a way get on TPC Boston. I've been to a couple Deutsche Bank Championship rounds and it looks like it would be a fun/challenging round. A more realistic course would be The Ranch in Southwick, MA. I just haven't had the opportunity to get out to Western MA to play.

Oakmont. Maybe one day!

I'd love to find a way get on TPC Boston. I've been to a couple Deutsche Bank Championship rounds and it looks like it would be a fun/challenging round. A more realistic course would be The Ranch in Southwick, MA. I just haven't had the opportunity to get out to Western MA to play.

My old instructor is working as an assistant pro at TPS Boston. I need to get up there and play.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Texas guys should all have Shady Oaks on their list.

Boot Ranch (Hal Sutton Design) in Fredericksburg, TX - though I most likely will play it in October, standing invite, my schedule is the problem.

What is the 1 course in your state that you would love to play, but haven't been able to play. Is it a incredibly hard to access private course? Far end of the state and hard to get to? Price to high? Just haven't gotten to it yet.

There are tons I havent played in FL but want to. Cant name just one..

Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass, it is just a matter of time I play it but havent to date.
Timuquana Country Club is on the list as well. Private, but have a connection to get on, just waiting for the invite.
the out of reach course in the area is Pablo Creek, most likely will never play this one.

Augusta National, Cuscowilla, Sea Island Seaside

Next time I have a chance to play Cuscowilla, I'll let you know. The golf coach at my college gives me a foursome pass every once in awhile.

The Harvester. I keep telling myself that I will go play it when Im happy with my game.... so who knows if I will ever go play it. haha

Winged Foot
Shinnecock
Oak Hill

There are some impossibly exclusive courses around here that I want to play.

Camargo.
Kenwood.
Muirfield up in Cbus.
Firestone.

I've got some work to do.

Oak Hill East for me, but I'll be playing it sometime soon thanks to an awesome fiance and really good instructor.

There are two, Sandhills and Dismal River, golf amazing, exclusive courses in Nebraska!

Quite a few exclusive CCs in MO

Boone Valley
Bellerive
Old Warson
Porto Cima

Back