LSMO

Team Smoked Charcuterie
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Finally closed on the new house on Wed. So the rest of this week has been moving. Worst thing is cable won't here until tuesday so no British Open to entertain me. Then the wife wanted new furniture so we will finally have that tom. I love the house and the pool, but just hate moving lol.

How far are you moving? Closer to KCK? hahaha

You and me both, I freaking DREAD when we have to do it next June.

Lol in this boat as well. Hoping to have things finalized in the next month or so and then the bs reallllllly starts. So annoying

I'm with you. My house is up for sale and I don't have a offer yet but I'm already dreading the move.

How far are you moving? Closer to KCK? hahaha

Actually only moving about a mile a lway from the old house. Just wanted more room for the growing family!

I moved two weeks ago, third time in 5 years, I would rather have pencils stuffed into my eyes.

we are in the moving process right now ... and I totally agree.

Almost better to buy new furniture so you don't have to move the old stuff ...

I love moving! More people moving keeps me in new golf equipment.

(side note, I work for U-Haul so I am a tad biased.)

I've lived in the same house since February of 2003. I had lived in my previous place since November of 1998. And the one before that since September of 1992. I don't like moving.

Just moved into a new house. My place is on the market. I have stuff in both houses, and really cannot wait until I can get all my stuff into the new place (full sarcasm here...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

don't join the military, move every 3-4 years...

Moving is no joke. I think I have moved more since I turned 18 than anyone man has ever moved. I am so over moving.

Congrats on the new house! Yea moving is horrible, however if you can use it as a time to throw some stuff away at least it's somewhat productive

We're closing on our new house in a couple of weeks too. For the past 4 moves I've been really lucky to have a moving company take care of the packing and moving for us since it was work-related. This time it's all on us and I'm not looking forward to it. Add in two small children to the equation and it really gets interesting!

All the best with your move.

Congrats on your close!

The only thing I hate more than moving, is helping someone else move....ugh....

I am about to move, done so only 3 times. But quite enjoy it and this time for good reason. Start new and build on that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back