Matsuyama
Luiten
Streb
Kaymer
Chalmers

Bubba inside a foot for eagle on #12.

Omg what golf course are they playing. When did 15 get water

World Golf Championships Cadillac Championships ... sounds very repetitive

Hoping this team can do better than last week!

Team Baker:

Day
Woodland
Fowler
Grace
Spieth
Siem
Matsuyama
Koepka
Weisberger
Levy

Omg what golf course are they playing. When did 15 get water

When Trump wanted it, sadly. He's made this course a train wreck. Players were already wondering if the course could get away from the staff with as hard and fast as they want the greens

18 is eating balls today. Wow.

18 tee is showing its teeth.

Bubba almost took off the spectators heads on that one.

Bubba with a little oopsie on 18...but at least it wasn't in the water.

When Trump wanted it, sadly. He's made this course a train wreck. Players were already wondering if the course could get away from the staff with as hard and fast as they want the greens
Now I need to play, if he added water on 15, that means other holes have been affected

Kevin Na is a train wreck

Edit: why are they going at that flag?

I am surprised Trump didn't have them make a green shaped like his head with gold borders. You know, a way to make something very expensive turn out tacky and ugly.

Now I need to play, if he added water on 15, that means other holes have been affected

He did some moving and adding. Well, Hanse did but close enough. Really not a fan of the redesign.

Rory is straight struggling on the course. Wonder if he is having trouble off the course

The best thing about my fantasy team is I'm guaranteed not to have anyone finish outside the top 50 this week.

The best thing about my fantasy team is I'm guaranteed not to have anyone finish outside the top 50 this week.

Yeah, I looked at mine and said "Wow, I have 6 guys in the top 12!" and then realized there were only 50 people in the tournament.

Thomas Bjorn has withdrawn for "personal reasons".

Grabbing cuban food at the turn with view of the clubhouse.
11e15ae55a3e5871566affefcbfaeb29.jpg

JB Holmes -6 thru 8. Man has been playing some real solid golf this year. It's great to see.

Here is the squad:

Ryan Moore
Bubba Watson
Patrick Reed
Gary Woodland
Jimmy Walker
Luke Donald
Ian Poulter
Joost Luiten
Bernd Wiesberger
Hideki Matsuyama

Hope there is a winner in there :pray: