Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be rolling in tomorrow around 9:30/10. The range isn't my friend prior to a round but I will be there hanging out and swinging some short irons.

My plan is to leave at 5:00 am--putting me at the course by 9:30 or so. However, I'm still at the bar from my Thursday night round, so I may end up leaving from here…

My plan is to leave at 5:00 am--putting me at the course by 9:30 or so. However, I'm still at the bar from my Thursday night round, so I may end up leaving from here…
Not a bad plan, if it helps out I had league at 5 today and am now working overnight before heading up early in the morning to my parents and then off to golf...who needs sleep, Ive got a shotglass to win!

Beast mode for you sir! And I wouldn't expect any less.

Dude you're my hero lol

Not a bad plan, if it helps out I had league at 5 today and am now working overnight before heading up early in the morning to my parents and then off to golf...who needs sleep, Ive got a shotglass to win!
I don't miss working overnights then going golfing dude. I know how crappy that is.

I don't miss working overnights then going golfing dude. I know how crappy that is.
Im so looking forward to it, theres not going to be a single crappy thing about it.

not JUST a shot glass.....a JELLO Shot glass....invented in good ole Le Roy NY!!!!!!!!

good luck, it will look good in your trophy case....if you play well enough!!!!!

Oh yea....I'll be there....looking forward to it.

Just trying to keep a low profile since I'm the new guy on the block. :D

don't be shy in here buddy, dive into the deep end of the pool and meet some great people!

i hope everybody has a good time at SHS, play well and enjoy the company guys!!!!

make sure you guys post lots of pics, and a nice pic of the winners holding their trophies

Just got into buffalo...looking forward to meeting up in about 8 hours.

gregg and Pete you guys are beasts.

Are the tee times under Andy's name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun today guys

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk

The McDonalds at the Warners Rest Stop can eat a D…

Are the tee times under Andy's name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I think under "Aprile". I think just mentioning what tee time is fine though too.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Just got to the course

Let's get this party STARTED!

Emart on 2!

5d5391cc02c132586e2e7103ecccedc0.jpg

7dcc06728cc63a2cbc7b4769c8d1872d.jpg

accacc8046db3b05d3adb9580807df3b.jpg

54f14283173fc5dda9369dfd2a7434ba.jpg

27e0ab2cbebbdafe773537aeb053151c.jpg

ec302d6e87701f6a6ffbf8536820ef28.jpg

bb394f1cffe85d4287588cca547751ca.jpg

These boys are striping it.

0dd847eff29403666cae9dd3f90f3f76.jpg

Couple from today:
Jim(six4three5), Gregg(drews), Eric(emart) and Paul on the range.

Jim(shankosaurus)and Eric(BigE) in the fairway as they were most of the day, great rounds by these two guys.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back