NE Ohio Spring Get Together

I'm not sure. I've only been there once and it was so cold that night my cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory froze by the time we made it to the car

Haha sounds about right. But out front they open the garage door style door and it should seat at least 20, maybe more. Just a thought

Phil don't they have a pretty sizable patio section? That should be open by that time of year?

Sizable is pushing it. Nice if you have up to 4/6 people, anything more than that would make them struggle at that location

A new day...hope we can get another dozen signed up again :)

I am a maybe. I coach my sons baseball team and we play every Saturday. I need to wait until the teams and assistant coaches are announced to make sure I have someone there to coach that day. As long as the assistant coach will be there I'm going to play.

Interested!

um the font needs readjsuted on my name as well as the color.
thanks

Sorry, I just saw this thread. Please put me down as a very strong possible. I have to verify, but I don't think I have anything going on this weekend, in which case I am in for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump for the evening crowd so we can get this up to 40 peeps per PhillyV's request

Bump for the evening crowd so we can get this up to 40 peeps per PhillyV's request

Name looks good on page 1. Did you find out my info?

Name looks good on page 1. Did you find out my info?

waiting to hear back from course first, if PhillyV's choice wins he says no more than 15 away.
.name looks....colorful

waiting to hear back from course first, if PhillyV's choice wins he says no more than 15 away.
.name looks....colorful

And within shouting distance of a B Spot

Beechwood?

Beachwood is about an hour east of Westlake. It's funny because westlake is referred to as the Beachwood of the west side

Thanks guys.
Can you guarantee MikeDean has a shirt on that matches his name on the home page right now?

I'll see what Winchell and Six7Eight9ten have in their closets. We should be good

Thanks guys.
Can you guarantee MikeDean has a shirt on that matches his name on the home page right now?

I can wear it and jeans since Im a non playing captain right?

I'll let you bring me clubs if Im being forced to play

I can wear it and jeans since Im a non playing captain right?

I'll let you bring me clubs if Im being forced to play

Whoa Whoa Whoa! I assumed that I was getting swag for coming to this. I learned from SwagMaster441 to only travel when swag is involved.

Whoa Whoa Whoa! I assumed that I was getting swag for coming to this. I learned from SwagMaster441 to only travel when swag is involved.

I got ya covered
I Got a cool Nickdent ladies hybrid
a THP coozie
a THP stand bad (minus the legs)
and "maybe" a few epoch tees

Back