2015 Unofficial THP Fantasy Baseball

9th pick... I never am lucky enough to get a high pick. Going to be an eternity between pick 2 and pick 3.

9th pick... I never am lucky enough to get a high pick. Going to be an eternity between pick 2 and pick 3.

9th pick would be sweet, I'm 12th.

Which means I get to embarrass myself twice in a row.

Hmmm, I thought this was moved to 8.

I hope the autodraft knew what it was doing.

Edit: Apparently It was moved to 8. Time to start researching I guess
we r in round 15

9th pick would be sweet, I'm 12th.

Which means I get to embarrass myself twice in a row.

I had auto-draft do a team I set up for my wife a few years ago when I was in a league that needed one more team and that team was better than mine. She ended up winning the championship...hahaha

Looks like we only have 4 in the draft and it starts any second now

I had auto-draft do a team I set up for my wife a few years ago when I was in a league that needed one more team and that team was better than mine. She ended up winning the championship...hahaha

I won a fantasy football championship on autodraft one year.

Just throwing this out there, I have no idea what I am doing. I inteded to do some research this weekend. Instead I worked and watched the Masters.

I didn't really do too much research either to be honest, just stocking up on pitching is my usual strategy so I'm going with that.

I didn't really do too much research either to be honest, just stocking up on pitching is my usual strategy so I'm going with that.

Well that is somewhat good news, I kinda felt I had taken too many pitchers so far.

And I don't mean I didn't research players, I meant I didn't research how fantasy baseball works. This is my first season, I am drafting in the dark.

Bobby Bonilla was a good first pick right?

Well that is somewhat good news, I kinda felt I had taken too many pitchers so far.

And I don't mean I didn't research players, I meant I didn't research how fantasy baseball works. This is my first season, I am drafting in the dark.

Bobby Bonilla was a good first pick right?

Well as long as you don't draft any CFL kickers...

Draft done and my team sucks as usual

I got the highest draft grade, but that doesn't mean squat to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well just got off the course, looks like my team was on autodraft... Oh boy this will be fun

I got the highest draft grade, but that doesn't mean squat to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice buddy. I knew mine sucked and the ranking confirm such!

Sorry I missed quite a bit of it, came home late, liking the team for the most part.

I think we had 11 of 12 show up

Ugh. Forgot about the draft. Sick all weekend and completely forgot

I was in and out. I had to bbq, so tried to get picks in when I didn't have to be tending the food. Hope it works out, but it will be fun no matter what happens!

Not sure how I feel about my team yet. Hoping to pick up some Coors field offensive numbers

Ugh. Forgot about the draft. Sick all weekend and completely forgot

And still ended up with a better draft than me. Definitely something to be said for auto-draft.

And still ended up with a better draft than me. Definitely something to be said for auto-draft.

After I realized I auto-drafter, I remembered the crap team I drafted last year, and was no longer upset.

Ended with with 3 SPs I was targeting (Cueto, Zimmerman, Paxton), 2 Red Sox (Hanley & Mookie) and not much else worth mentioning.

Ended with with 3 SPs I was targeting (Cueto, Zimmerman, Paxton), 2 Red Sox (Hanley & Mookie) and not much else worth mentioning.
I like hanley and mookie this year. Great pickups, watch out for them

Back