Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering buying the X2hot hybrid off a work mate that I tried out today. It was so nice to see it going straight or with a slight push instead of a big hook every time. What are your guys thoughts on these hybrids? It was an 18° pro and would slot in between my 5 deep and 4i.

Day 3: Cobra FlyZ+ Forged.

Wife asked what I wanted for Father's Day. Ponder mode engaged ... thinking push cart.

It won't be much longer now...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It'll be a long while, have a pretty sweet iron testing about to kick of with the Hogan's, so I'll be well occupied.

But I won't stop pondering! Hahahaha

It'll be a long while, have a pretty sweet iron testing about to kick of with the Hogan's, so I'll be well occupied.

Ha. Fair enough. I'm on Day 2 of the Z545's ponder

I'm intrigued by this one, any updates on the ETA?

X2deep 12.5 and I'm not even sure why. I'm happy with my XCG7 Beta 13*.

I'm a fan of the MCC Plus 4. Have them on 9 of my clubs and seriously thinking of adding them to the 4 others that don't have them. Worked great this week in the humidity at Kinderlou here in deep south Georgia.

I have done the same thing... Love the NDMC Plus 4 grips...

Dax

Odyssey Big T
XR 3h
GP CP2's

Great grip if you are looking for soft, but not too soft. Really wish I would have put this one through the paces more in the humidity and get a better feel for them.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Oh no... CPO has 20% off. Looking at a 3h, either XHot or X2Hot in R flex. Crazy prices.

Edit: or a 5w thanks to my history of not getting along with hybrids.

Last edited:
Great grip if you are looking for soft, but not too soft. Really wish I would have put this one through the paces more in the humidity and get a better feel for them.

My XR 6h came with it and initial impressions are very good. Will know more after this weekend.

Have several #9 style putters in my eBay watch list. Just received my NC Sub30 Type40 yesterday and my 8883 is in the bag. How many more am I going to buy?

SS2R. Try mine and see if you like it.
Done. Since I'm rolling my stock gripped putter LIKE A BOSS today.

Oh no... CPO has 20% off. Looking at a 3h, either XHot or X2Hot in R flex. Crazy prices.

I keep eyeballing that Heavenwood for $143…

Odyssey Works Big T #5

Done. Since I'm rolling my stock gripped putter LIKE A BOSS today.

I keep eyeballing that Heavenwood for $143…

Make the heavenwood happen.

Odyssey works Big T #5. Good thinkin' Mike.

Odyssey works Big T #5. Good thinkin' Mike.

This combo specifically

552fd7fa22d123c5171e7a507f7730d9.jpg

Edit: or a 5w thanks to my history of not getting along with hybrids.

Actually 25% off if you use the code from the daily deal thread. I don't remember if it's 25CALPP?

Actually 25% off if you use the code from the daily deal thread. I don't remember if it's 25CALPP?

I missed that post!!! Thanks for the heads up.

Well the ponder for a heavenwood has ended...I will have one in my hands next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back