Status
Not open for further replies.
ee2a5301045242c21a09d6e287926b71.jpg

Clearance @ TJ Maxx for $20/ea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ee2a5301045242c21a09d6e287926b71.jpg

Clearance @ TJ Maxx for $20/ea

That's a sweet deal. I need to check out the TJ Max near me.

Couldn't resist the deal on a set of pre-owned like new condition Callaway clubs at 25% off. These clubs will get me back in the game and will surely be upgraded over the next year as I get better and get my swing back. :)

Haha I've been eyeing them since I was chatting with Tim back in december. These came up at a price I couldn't refuse. 3 to pw with program f15 shafts in the right weight range for under 1k. I think I got a great deal. If people don't think so then they can keep quiet about it so I can feel good lmao

Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.

Odyssey versa wbw #7 cs. Never had a cs putter and got a good deal. Maybe it will help on my quest to get to a 9 handicap.

Finally found a MD 2 wedge 56* 14 C grind in chrome.
from the Callaway used site.

2efuvxf.jpg

just picked up this beauty, took her out for the first time today (only managed 9 due to lightning) and she exceeded my expectations. If your in the market for a new stand bag, I picked this up at Dick's for $87 ($199 listed) after they price matched TGW.

3 pair of Kentwool socks...couldn't pass up the deal.

I was gonna jump on, too, but saw someone in the reviews complaining about the sizing. Has any past wearer of these had a size issue?

Nice! Thinking about doing the same thing as that is a really good deal.

Picked up a Sun Mountain Club Glider Journey Travel Bag. Hope it arrives in time for my trip.

Two Callaway liquid metal caps and a hat clip.

18 and a cart.

X2Hot 5w from CPO. From a ponder to purchase in just a few hours :D

X2Hot 5w from CPO. From a ponder to purchase in just a few hours :D

I can't say enough good things about the x2hot woods and hybrids.

Ordered a new Game Golf device. Hope that google maps has the deep woods mapped on my local course :bulgy-eyes:

I can't say enough good things about the x2hot woods and hybrids.

I'm loving the driver, hoping the 5w works out just as well.

$_57.JPG

3 - PW for next to nothing. Been regretting selling my Apex Edge Pro's for years so now I can say I once again have a set of original Hogan irons from the real Ben Hogan Company. And, yes, even though they are about 10 years old, I WILL game the heck of them from time to time!

I'm loving the driver, hoping the 5w works out just as well.
I will be buried with my X2 4w. When they're like 50 bucks on CPO, I'm going to buy every one they have for use the rest of my life.
3 - PW for next to nothing. Been regretting selling my Apex Edge Pro's for years so now I can say I once again have a set of original Hogan irons from the real Ben Hogan Company. And, yes, even though they are about 10 years old, I WILL game the heck of them from time to time!
SOLID!

Oh and I have some 545s coming Monday. :alien2:

Picked up a white pair of Boosts today, a pair of Oakley Prizm Golf sunglasses yesterday, and a Garmin G6 about a week ago. I think I'm good for a while....

Oh, and I forgot, I got a second Bio Cell+ 2 days ago. This feels like confession haha

I had a set of those Hogans myself and they were so hawt! Enjoy your "new" irons :D

What golf stuff did you buy today?

18 holes and a cart for me today. And a logo ball for my dad.

2 dozen balls

Tees and Clicgear towel to match my bag and cart. Now I need to find a Bertha towel to match my stand bag.

$_57.JPG

Those look so so clean! Gorgeous. How do the faces look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back