What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

e-6, it has become my gamer for the most part since I tested them earlier this year. I almost always play a bump and run shot when I am close to the green so spin is not something I really need. The roll out on longer shots is not a lot more than I was getting with the B330-RX and I am saving $$$

I just bought the bonus pack of this years model. Going to put this back up against the Duo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TM Rocketballz Urethane

I hate the feel of this ball, but the results are tremendous. Hit my first drive over 250 yards today with it and I was smoking everything off the tee today. Still feels like a urethane coated rock, but can't deny the results.

TM Rocketballz Urethane

I hate the feel of this ball, but the results are tremendous. Hit my first drive over 250 yards today with it and I was smoking everything off the tee today. Still feels like a urethane coated rock, but can't deny the results.
I bought another doz a while back to try again.
I really liked it like before so i bought alot of them from lost balls.

Played the Srixon Z-Star XV again. Not bad. Still prefer a few others to it but it's not a slouch by any means.

TaylorMade Project a. Good all around, love the soft feel when putting.

Played a B330S, today. Really solid golf ball. Still pretty much looks new after 18 holes.

Played the chrome soft for the first time today
Felt a little strange at first but couldn't argue with the performance! Average with the driver was 5-10 longer
I noticed that iron shots launched higher than my gamers z star and lethal
Once I got used to it I loved it around the greens and the softness with the putter was a treat!

Playing a links course tomorrow will give it another go for sure!!

Played the W/S FG Tour today and once again have nothing bad to say about it. Maybe flies a touch lower off the tee than a ProV1x or Z-Star XV? I'm grasping at straws with that one.

Started with a 330 rx lost it on 3rd hole finished with prov1x. Hit the ball too crappy to comment on its performance

Last edited:
Prov1x again today. I really like this ball. My putter was a bit off today but I love the feeling off the putter with this ball. I have not had so many lip outs in one round in my life. It became comical to my playing partners. I think I had 6

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Put the Srixon ZStar XVs (thank you MikeDean441) in play the last few rounds and these are a very solid ball. I think I would put these up against the RXS any day.

They have the same stopping power on the greens as the E5 for me and tee to green it's a very solid ball. I feel that I do get a bit more distance than the E5 as well.

The only part I seem to struggle with the ball is putting. It's probably not the ball, but I feel I roll the E5 better, maybe it's the yellow? I dunno. Definitely like these balls though. Would like them even more at a lower price point though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I blame the yellow

Put the Srixon ZStar XVs (thank you MikeDean441) in play the last few rounds and these are a very solid ball. I think I would put these up against the RXS any day.

They have the same stopping power on the greens as the E5 for me and tee to green it's a very solid ball. I feel that I do get a bit more distance than the E5 as well.

The only part I seem to struggle with the ball is putting. It's probably not the ball, but I feel I roll the E5 better, maybe it's the yellow? I dunno. Definitely like these balls though. Would like them at a lower price point though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used the same ball yesterday and it feels really hard off the putter. Woods and irons it was ok but on the greens just a dead feeling to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 2015 srixon z star xv. Distance is as long if not a little longer than the b330-rx. Imo it's a touch harder than the b330-rx. Didn't notice much difference in performance overall.

Played the Maxfli U/6 today...it was surprisingly good...I got a few sleeves at a scramble about a year ago and just got around to using them. Not very soft feeling but they grabbed and stopped on the green...had better distance than I anticipated too

Played yesterday, 40 on the front with a Pro V1, and decided to play the DUO on the back and shot a 35. For as dry as it has been out here, the greens have been on the soft side so getting the DUO to stop has not been an issue. I would like to see how they are when things firm up, but overall, I love the DUO in all aspects.

Finally got my hand on the Chrome Soft! Even though the ball didn't perform better then my current gamer (Hex Chrome+) on all areas of the game for me, I really, really, really get the love it's getting on THP...

Might write a small review if I have time tomorrow.

Played the W/S FG Tour today and once again have nothing bad to say about it. Maybe flies a touch lower off the tee than a ProV1x or Z-Star XV? I'm grasping at straws with that one.

The FG Tour ball is a great ball, i cant really find them around me so dont play them often. My only gripe is they mark and scuff up quickly. But are still a nice feeling ball off the club.

Played the 2015 Pro V1x on Friday. It's a good ball. I still prefer the FG Tour but it's close.

Moved back to the B330RX for a while now and it like an old friend!

JM

Z star xv for front 9. Chrome soft foe back 9 today.

Played the B330S, again, today. Didn't spin it very well into greens, but that was definitely more of an issue with my ball-striking.

Played a chrome soft and an e5. Pretty equal balls IMO.

Played B330RX yesterday and while I've played this ball many times before, it's actually been quite a long time since. Very good all around ball for me, plenty straight, no distance loss, mid feel off the longer clubs and spins rather easily on the greens. Yesterday was good prep for this weekends KC trip, I'm really looking forward to playing them again.

Back