Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

#3.
ThreeBoysDad is abbreviated.

Ah, thought it meant "To Be Determined" as in "Once we find someone who wouldn't mind carrying the rest of our team." ;)

Though to be honest, I played with him at LIITA, and he would fit the bill.

I think mid Atlantic/northeast would put a lot of these teams to shame. Just thinking of the game guys around here have; I don't even think I'd make the team.

The four or five of us who show up for FL events are interested
You got that right. Shoulder to shoulder, FL crew is ready

Since we are starting to announce teams, I will go ahead and throw down the winning team(s)

1. Kelly Bo
2. Ole Gray
3. DawgDaddy
4. V.Man
5. Lefty78
6. TOAD
7. Miller Time
8. ATL Golfer
9. Just_Hacking
10. CPLJohnst
11. Twentytwomonk
12. Shaney
13. Flog2424
14. Sox Fan
15. AtlantaDan (honorary GA resident)
16. phenom4hire
17. Tee1Up

I'm sure that I am leaving out a lot, but that is definitely the makings of 2 of 3 strong GA teams. And do we travel? Just look at the list and think about where you have seen some of these guys!
Now that is a nice looking group of folks right there.

You got that right. Shoulder to shoulder, FL crew is ready

Shoulder to shoulder or shoulder to hip in Wardy's case......you'll make it work.

I'm not in Texas or Ohio.

Hope I can still participate.

I think mid Atlantic/northeast would put a lot of these teams to shame. Just thinking of the game guys around here have; I don't even think I'd make the team.

As long as the event is after the thaw up here, the Northeast would have a good shot, I think.

THP definitely has not made any announcements about this one yet.
All we have said is "Do you think your state has 8 guys that could field a team if the event was not in your backyard"? Some states think they can others say no.

Shoulder to shoulder or shoulder to hip in Wardy's case......you'll make it work.
I'll take hip high wardy everyday of the week.

With them or at all? Don't hitch your wagon to either. I know a squad that needs you.

man this thread took off, I can play for Texas 3rd stringers or if NY needs one I can play with them since I'm Originally from Broolyn. My trash talking ability knows no bounds.

THP definitely has not made any announcements about this one yet.
All we have said is "Do you think your state has 8 guys that could field a team if the event was not in your backyard"? Some states think they can others say no.

Event not in a states backyard.

We must be going international now. ;)

How international were you thinking? Hopefully it's somewhere we won't need a visa. :alien:
Event not in a states backyard.

We must be going international now. ;)

Hmmmmm....we have heard very little about the Memphis event so far

Well right here is half our team. I know of a least six others that are members that post regularly. Now to get them be willing to travel. I know Big Ball travels for sure.

Since it's regional maybe we can include the VA guys in our group.

Man this event is heating up and by the looks of it #TeamTexas will be a tough ticket to get on.

Man this event is heating up and by the looks of it #TeamTexas will be a tough ticket to get on.
Hmmm they announced teams? Good to know

I like how the southerners are just sitting back and taking all the trash talk in. #Silentassasins

Boy the Texas guys better smoke everyone with the way they are talking :stickbeat:

Back