2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Did anyone go with Woods and Finau.

Picks are in can't wait till tourney time

Entry submitted and fingers crossed

Interesting twist to the contest, thanks

I'm going out on a limb this week and it may surprise some but I've got a feeling someone might be competing for a 2nd major. Call me crazy, I know.

I'm going out on a limb this week and it may surprise some but I've got a feeling someone might be competing for a 2nd major. Call me crazy, I know.

Lots of guys out there can bag their second major. But I think you mean that a guy could win his 2nd straight major.

I needed to be vague to widen my options!
Keep a spot open for Jordan Fspeith

You don't want to leave him off your team.

Even more reason to watch. Although Im predicting another march madness type entry. Done after day 1!

cool idea....great prize pack....good luck everyone!

Picks are in!

Im going wait and watch this open but I think the USA has made a mistake by hosting at Chambers Bay. It will bake out and become unplayable. We already have a major contested on courses such as this. I think this is going to get out of control.

Im going wait and watch this open but I think the USA has made a mistake by hosting at Chambers Bay. It will bake out and become unplayable. We already have a major contested on courses such as this. I think this is going to get out of control.
2015, they year of the links. At least in the majors.

High temps forecast in the mid-70's for the week. Evening temps in the low 50's. It will be dry and firm with little chance of rain.

High temps forecast in the mid-70's for the week. Evening temps in the low 50's. It will be dry and firm with little chance of rain.
I think from the short stuff these guys will eat the course up. But the rolls and bounces from good drives will drive them nuts. The ball can kick and hide in a heart beat.

Do any of the golf publications have a good preview of the course? Map? Layout? Overview of each hole?
Does the USGA publish a special edition magazine on the US Open? Something like the The Masters yearbook that ANGC puts out each year.
usopen.com has great flyover videos of the entire course.

Cool concept. Picks sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone go with Woods and Finau.

Got my picks in, this may or may not be my pick. I did not go with the absolute obvious picks but probably not this far off of the beaten path. lol

Picks submitted. Those shoes look awesome!

~Rock

Picks are in. Tough using only those letters.

So crazy to think white dots are the only markers to designate the greens!

Thanks for running another great contest; picks are in.

the more I am seeing of this course, the more I think I like it. Really looking forward to the action starting on Thursday.

Back