ECCO BIOM G2 Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From the company
Nearly 20% lighter than previous ECCO offerings, BIOM G2 is available in waterproof Gore-Tex and weather-resistant Hydromax options. Each pair showcases a variety of new performance elements that enhance flexibility, support, comfort and traction. These notably include a visible carbon fiber stability bar running heel to mid-foot and an integrated forefoot stability bar.

Ecco-BIOM-G2-2.jpg

I like my Ecco's for comfort and I sure these will be no different. Plus I really like the looks.

Good looks, great features and I would bet they are good performers on the course as well.

Great looking shoe IMO. Been looking to pick up some ECCO's recently. May wait and see what I think of these.

Last edited:
Love the comfort of Ecco's, not real keen on the looks of these offerings

The looks are ok...maybe they will grow on me but first impressive is not blown away

I've got a bunch of Eccos, and I do like them from a comfort standpoint, but I'm not convinced they don't aggravate my plantar fasciitis (arch position?).

I'm so-so on the looks of these as well.

I almost bought these yesterday. Very comfortable shoe the looks is not my favorite but I don't hate them with how comfortable they are I can easily overlook the looks and will own a pair here shortly.

Besides the wingtips, I'm really not liking Ecco's designs this year. Too busy IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wow. A picture of Ecco shoes

I am an Ecco fan but not sure about the looks with this one.

I like the looks of these, very cool.

Another pair of ugly shoes from Ecco. Shocking

I love Eccos, but I'm not digging the recent trend in design in the looks department. I don't care for the new Biom Hybrid or these. I preferred the cleaner, design free look of there previous versions.

Ecco shoes don't do it for me typically, but these are getting closer. I don't like the run of vents along the bottom, other than that these look really good.

Look awesome! Been using ecco shoes for about 3 years. Super comfortable and look great. Sizing is a little weird so always tell people to try them on before you buy. Could see myself in a white pair of these.

Interesting to see them not change their spiked, pattern in a while.

I've had the Biom G2's for a couple months and love them, especially the comfort, though not quite as comfortable for me as the regular Biom's spiked. Eccos for me, including their regular street shoes, are lacking in style to various degrees but are unsurpassed in comfort.

I am not a fan of these at all. I am sure they are comfortable, but I don't like the looks. Too many good looking golf shoes out now to settle IMO

Those shoes look great! Now, just gonna wait on a spikeless model....

Interesting looks, I owned Ecco casuals before they were very comfy. These many be ones to try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm an ecco homer, but these don't do much for me looks-wise. I'm definitely more a fan of their older Hydromax offerings such as the ones below. I applaud their consistent search for improvements in technology and comfort; however.

2017430-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

I've got a bunch of Eccos, and I do like them from a comfort standpoint, but I'm not convinced they don't aggravate my plantar fasciitis (arch position?).

I'm so-so on the looks of these as well.

I use a set of superfeet yellow inserts inside my eccos. :)

Back