How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I'm blowing a lot of good birdie looks lately, but do have one in each of the last 2 rounds. Long way to go still

I've been playing well lately, mostly 9 hole rounds. Going on five rounds of consecutive birdies and 7 total birdies.

Last year, I had two birdies all year, so I am really happy.

Big fat goose egg. Birdies are very few and far between for me. Lately I've been getting 1 sometimes 2 birdie looks with long putts but haven't been able to hole them. Only been golfing since last June and have a whole 4 birdies to my name. My game is at a point where pars are my goal, obviously I would take birdie, but I'm happy with par for now.

Back to a 2 round streak. Had 1 in each of our rounds this Saturday.

This thread jinxed the crap out of me. I was sitting on 3 straight rounds with a birdie when I saw this thread. I've since had 3 straight without one.

This thread jinxed the crap out of me. I was sitting on 3 straight rounds with a birdie when I saw this thread. I've since had 3 straight without one.

Same.

14 or 15 in a row.

Posted in this thread and two rounds with nada .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same.

14 or 15 in a row.

Posted in this thread and two rounds with nada .

worked the the opposite for me this morning. Have been watching this thread since it started and finally decided to post in here yesterday about my lack of birdies. Made it out before work this morning for a quick nine and birdied hole 7, 177yrd par 3 over a ravine. Put my tee shot within 5' of the cup and knocked in the cup for my first birdie in a loooong time.

I'm guessing eagles count as birdies for this purpose.

So far I'm at 18 rounds with at least one birdie. Although last Sunday I didn't have any birdies, but did have two eagles. #KnockOnWood

No birdies today. Will seek a start to a new streak next time out.

My streak is up to 4 rounds, that might be the most in a row I've ever had.

I'm at 3 right now, all of which have had at least 2 per round. this is definitely the longest ever.

It ended at two.

Streak is at 6 right now. Curious how long I can keep that going

Question for everyone - has this thread made you more conscious of trying for birdies? And has it made you go to the course and be more aggressive in getting them?

For me, I had a realization a while back that I could either wait for birdies to arrive or I could try to make them happen. And when I tried to make them happen, they happened more often.

MODS - if you think this should be a separate thread, please split it out

Another 3 in my round today so the streak continues.

Another 3 in my round today so the streak continues.
Wow, 3 birdies is solid. Most I've ever had was 4, so well done!

Wow, 3 birdies is solid. Most I've ever had was 4, so well done!

My last 5 rounds have been, 3,3,2,3,3 birdies per round. Today I should have been 4 at least but a couple of putts just burnt the edge.

I'm back in the hunt with a chip in birdie today.

Made another today that has me up to 5 in a row.

7 and counting.

Easy answer..... one.

I'm sure I've done better in the past, but these days, one in row is about the best I can expect, and even that one comes few and far between.

My streak ended Tuesday at 11 rounds in the rain and SLOP that was the result of all this freekin rain we are having here in the Houston area for the last 3+ weeks, and it does not appear that the weather is going to improve in the near future either. Getting tired of playing Cart Path Only Golf!!!!!!

I'm at three rounds. Only kinda makes up for all the doubles I've been carding.

Streak starts over at 1 after a birdie on a par 3. Thankful I hit it to 4ft on that one. Didn't really sniff many GIR's today and didn't putt great either. Let's see if I can extend this tomorrow!

Back