The Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Hate to see the dropped shot there, but plenty of golf left. Would be nice to see him get that back before tomorrow

Let's go Casey! He has played well as of late. You know I have him in Fantasy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so mad cause I was so close to picking up Casey this week.
I had Casey and Reed in my lineup and then decided to change. Not a great start for me.

Looks like another week with a great finish coming. Have Reed in my fantasy lineup so hoping he wins but would be cool seeing Paddy, Poults or Casey win.

8 picked...3 made cut and only 1 in top 10....booh
It's last year all over again

David Duval does really well on the camera for The Golf Channel

I need to get off my A$$ and do the fantasy golf this year.

JM

If you didn't sign up, JM, I'd go ahead and do it. Missing one week isn't a killer, especially this week. I don't think many are doing well in this one.

I had Casey and Reed in my lineup and then decided to change. Not a great start for me.

my first 2 picks were Reed and Casey!

I think so too. He still isn't totally comfortable, it seems, looking directly at the camera. But, he'll get better at that. His commentary is pretty good though.

If he sticks with it and/or they stick with him, he will be a winner in my opinion. Have always liked him and would love to see DD do well at this.

JM

David Duval is a Georgia Tech guy, did anyone else think he and Barry resemble? I think Barry would be fine with that comparison.

I too was impressed with DDs commentary today.

Been a DD fan for a long time and really enjoying watching him on TV. He gets better every time. Wish we had less Chamblee and more Rich Beam, DD and Steve Flesch on golf central. Wouldn't mind seeing Notah more as well.

Sitting with 1, 3, 4, 22 and 71. Really hoping the top guys stay there. It's never good when you have five MC and a couple were bigger names

I do get strange pleasure in seeing these guys plunk balls into the water on 17, just like I did lol

I do get strange pleasure in seeing these guys plunk balls into the water on 17, just like I did lol
Haha so true. I shanked one into the water on #5. Watching Poulter do the same was faaaaantastic

What's the TV coverage today?

Disappointed that Danny Berger will probably run out of holes. Kid is too young to know that he isn't supposed to be winning yet...if he had a few more he might just run down the rest of the field.

Disappointed that Danny Berger will probably run out of holes. Kid is too young to know that he isn't supposed to be winning yet...if he had a few more he might just run down the rest of the field.

Not familiar, is this the club pro Trump is sponsoring?

Back