The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is insanely hard to stay out of a historical back and forth as an actual history teacher. But I like my head and wall just the way they are.

Ya history debates are tough. Everyone can have a similar understanding about what events happened but people will always generate their opinions as to why it happened and that's where it gets tough

Are Banking security measures really this inept???

No, I didn't make purchases 12 minutes and less apart in NYC, Bloomington IN, Wyoming, and Dallas TX....

What a freaking mess!

No, I didn't make purchases 12 minutes and less apart in NYC, Bloomington IN, Wyoming, and Dallas TX....

What a freaking mess!

Good lord that number got around fast.

What a freaking mess!

Good lord that number got around fast.
They didn't mention the one in Kansas City?

My club pro asked me to caddy for him for the regional club championships next weekend. Ugh, begins same day I fly out for another week of golf :banghead:

Everything I touch today breaks. I swear my yard will never get mowed. The bad part is this was my Dads mower so now I won't hear the end of it.

My club pro asked me to caddy for him for the regional club championships next weekend. Ugh, begins same day I fly out for another week of golf :banghead:

You still coming out here to Manitoba?

1 month old shaft on my driver broke today. I guess Ill contact them and see what they can do if anything. Never seen a shaft break like that.

What a freaking mess!

It was not me in Dallas! I live in Fort Worth. Sorry this happened to you my friend. I use more cash these days than I have in years.

You still coming out here to Manitoba?

Yup flying in on the 11th, have some bbq on sunday that i know of so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunderstorm, power flickering on and off, and apparently half the city has no water....... uh oh, this isn't good.

Taking my crew out for dinner and drinks and one of the flight attendants is wearing a hat with the Union Jack flag and a Team GRB shirt. Seriously. She thought she was so cute. She's not British. I bought all the drinks but hers. Idiot.

Taking my crew out for dinner and drinks and one of the flight attendants is wearing a hat with the Union Jack flag and a Team GRB shirt. Seriously. She thought she was so cute. She's not British. I bought all the drinks but hers. Idiot.

There always has to be a comedian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody else can't stand the term 'Murica? I'm not sure what it is just bugs me. Maybe too much pride in my country to call it that.

Anybody else can't stand the term 'Murica? I'm not sure what it is just bugs me. Maybe too much pride in my country to call it that.
In general there is a trend of slightly sarcastic patriotism right now. Sometimes I find it funny and other times it gets under my skin.

I thought I was the only one it bugged, I just told my wife that earlier. It just seems disrespectful to me. It seemingly started as mocking America and somehow people adopted it as a sign of actual patriotism.

I live in America, and I love it. I don't think misspelling it while wearing ridiculous outfits is Patriotic.

Now get off my lawn.

Yeah, it bugs the crap out of me. And I have no problem telling anyone who says "murica" that, "you mean AMERICA, right?" Freedom of speech my butt!

You can blame George Bush jr for that! Darn Texas accent........

I don't mind it really. It's hip I guess and I find myself saying it from time to time. America, USA, Land of the Free, Merica. All means the same to me.......

Bought a brand new tv less than 3 months. And now the sound is going in and out? Checked the connections and no proble. We were gone for over a week and nothing was touched...What the heck LG

Played 13 holes in just over four hours today before I had to leave for my wife's birthday dinner. Brutally slow tournament went out before us.

Woke up feeling like CJ this morning, someone got into my account and had a little fun :angry: I have not been to Indiana, Colorado or China!

Sorry buddy.
I get to call and get this straightened out here in a few minutes.

Chase by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back