Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

I am playing Hickory Hills Monday with the Central Georgia Senior Golf Association. We can meet up over there one day soon.

Sounds good. I am trying to get Friday's as an open day to play - but usually need to try to pace about 3.5-4 hours at most - lets just say my work - family- golf schedule have a lot of restrictions And conflicts LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Do you guys ever come south of the ATL? I am in locust grove (Heron Bay) and with the family dynamics.. I am tethered to staying close to home, but would love to get out with THPers again. (Yes I am club corp - ONE)

I am playing Hickory Hills Monday with the Central Georgia Senior Golf Association. We can meet up over there one day soon.

Sounds good. I am trying to get Friday's as an open day to play - but usually need to try to pace about 3.5-4 hours at most - lets just say my work - family- golf schedule have a lot of restrictions And conflicts LOL

Where is Hickory Hills?

Where is Hickory Hills?

Hickory hills is a fun little 27 hole course around Jackson , 20 minutes from McDonough. I played a bunch of rounds there a couple years ago , It was kinda of a go to course when everything else was full. Great little hidden Georgia gem .

Hickory hills is a fun little 27 hole course around Jackson , 20 minutes from McDonough. I played a bunch of rounds there a couple years ago , It was kinda of a go to course when everything else was full. Great little hidden Georgia gem .

Hmmmm sounds like fun!

Lane Creek will be closing the course next Tuesday for aeration and our beautiful greens will be all punched up and sanded.. :crying: In fact my senior group is booking tee times at my old course (Monroe CC) for our Tuesday blitz. I haven't played there in over a year so it will be fun to get back out there. It's a great course too!

Bill, in case you didn't see it, check out my reply last night to the post you made in the equipment pondering thread.

Lane Creek will be closing the course next Tuesday for aeration and our beautiful greens will be all punched up and sanded.. :crying: In fact my senior group is booking tee times at my old course (Monroe CC) for our Tuesday blitz. I haven't played there in over a year so it will be fun to get back out there. It's a great course too!

So you're saying I need to come up there this weekend?

Let's make sure it's not going to flood first haha

haha I know that's right! The course had dried out nicely yesterday and the fairways were looking so dayuuuummmm good. We might not like getting our arses wet but the grass is show nuff pretty right now :golf2:. There is something about rain water that makes grass grow greener.

For those that aren't club corp ideal golfer has had a ton of courses on there!!!

Man that bites!!! I'm on vacation next week and was looking forward to playing a lot .

Man that bites!!! I'm on vacation next week and was looking forward to playing a lot .

I know it will be closed to play on Tuesday however Monday will be good and the rest of the week will be open however the greens will be slower and bumpy. That shouldn't affect our putting.... :alien:

Shaney and I are playing at 9:02 Saturday morning. I know MillerTime mentioned he is interested so we need one more :golf2:

haha I know that's right! The course had dried out nicely yesterday and the fairways were looking so dayuuuummmm good. We might not like getting our arses wet but the grass is show nuff pretty right now :golf2:. There is something about rain water that makes grass grow greener.

I don't know why but it's true, rain water makes it grow better. My grass at home is probably ankle deep by now and knee deep before I get back home from Oregon.

I know it will be closed to play on Tuesday however Monday will be good and the rest of the week will be open however the greens will be slower and bumpy. That shouldn't affect our putting.... :alien:

Shaney and I are playing at 9:02 Saturday morning. I know MillerTime mentioned he is interested so we need one more :golf2:

9:02 might be tough for me to make with my going away party being Friday night. I'll try my best!

9:02 might be tough for me to make with my going away party being Friday night. I'll try my best!

You're saying you might be out a bit late Friday night? :D Have fun buddy and then look forward to some kick arse golf the next morning! :blob:

Bumpity Bump for needing one more player for Saturday morning! 9:02 with myself, MillerTime, & Shaney :bomb:

Popped some ibuprofen and about to eat some breakfast and then I'm headed that way! I'll be there around 8:30. See yall soon!

I wish I could have joined you this a.m. on the trip but we are heading to Macon for a 1st birthday party for my cousins granddaughter. Be safe and have fun buddy.

Mine and Bill's approach shots into 14

7de23a6a32c8606ed4bc546ce066bd48.jpg

And we miss the putts while Shaney chips up tight for a kick-in birdie

And we miss the putts while Shaney chips up tight for a kick-in birdie

Tough pin and we did really well but couldn't get er done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tough pin and we did really well but couldn't get er done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe we can get together on Monday and give it another shot!

Back