The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Two thoughts, just heard that Curry is a scratch golfer and shoots in the 60's consistently.

Also this pic of his shot chart from regular season is just sick

d2782f4b623c56d1d620387118b769de.jpg

MikeDean -- you need to send me the link for my two weeks loss of avatar :beat-up:..... You never know who I will be rooting for tonight :alien:

Keep curry away from corners holy cow.

OG I haven't forgotten about u

Pizza is ordered. Wings are ordered. Corona is cold. Kids are in bed. I am ready for this game. I can't believe my team, a Cleveland team, is playing for a title tonight. I'm so nervous about this series. Not because I think we aren't the better team but because when you are this close, defeat is miserable.

Any truth to the rumor that you have Sharpening Mustaches T-Shirts ready?

Pizza is ordered. Wings are ordered. Corona is cold. Kids are in bed. I am ready for this game. I can't believe my team, a Cleveland team, is playing for a title tonight. I'm so nervous about this series. Not because I think we aren't the better team but because when you are this close, defeat is miserable.
Being from up near Akron originally I am right there with you

Thanks for the invite

Any truth to the rumor that you have Sharpening Mustaches T-Shirts ready?

I have the artwork approved. Just waiting for the four wins

I'm just glad basketball is back on TV. Before the playoffs I picked Cavs over Warriors but that was before Love went down and Kyrie could walk. I'll be pulling for the Cavs but I think the Warriors will be too much with Cleveland's injuries.

Little man is going upstairs... I am so freaking ready to watch game 1. Do work 23!!!

a hot ticket:

Ticketmaster, the official resale site for the team, said the average price paid for a ticket is $1,023, while StubHub said the average price paid on its site is $1,535.
That's almost $1,000 more than what fans have paid for Game 1s over the past four Finals.

Shows how desparate Cleveland and Oakland fans are? Genuine thought here.
Don't forget about all of the tech money in the Bay Area, lots of people can pay that much for tickets which drives the price up. But I agree, both teams being new to the Finals after many years is the primary factor in the high prices. I paid significantly less to see a game of Celtics-Lakers in the 2010 Finals.

FWIW, I'll take Warriors in 6 in this series.

I'll take warriors in 6 despite wanting to see lebron win another. Steph has had too good of a year to not get the ring

Warriors in 4 will win each game by 25 as previously discussed 8 weeks ago when the the last NBA game was played

this may or may not be my last post in this thread. I can't take some of this during the series. Go Cavs! #CavsIn6

this may or may not be my last post in this thread. I can't take some of this during the series. Go Cavs! #CavsIn6
Oh stop. ..see ya in 25

Oh hey gang, anything fun going on tonight?

Nope. I'm gonna be spending the rest of the night in the Grenade thread
I'm good to go got my heavy duty troll stick just in case

That clip of Bird following his shot was sweet. But no way Korver misses the first shot

These are the two teams I wanted to see in the Finals. Now to pledge my allegiances to one of those teams is gonna be tough.

That clip of Bird following his shot was sweet. But no way Korver misses the first shot
Spot on had korver run inside the arc his shock collar would have gone off

Back