Handicap
I have five Patent leather headcovers looking to sell, which includes:
dark blue
yellow- Sold!
white
Orange - Sold!
Hot Pink - Sold!
$26 each includes shipping

All are velcro except for the pink which is magnetic. All in excellent condition, yellow has a few small marks (how i got it). Never used on course.

I also have:
Tartan -Sold!
White - $15 shipped (This one is a bit different then the others, with just Seemore on both sides, nothing on the top. I was told by Seemore it is from overseas, but a legit Seemore headcover.

PM with any interest.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:
FS: Seemore Headcovers - Excellent condition

Hot Pink - SOLD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yellow - SOLD!

Last edited:

Still have the white, blue, and orange patent leather covers left 26 each includes shipping. Would do deal on several together.

Is that Orange one a Tennessee shade of orange?

Is that Orange one a Tennessee shade of orange?

That orange one is sharp. I would be all over it if I hadn't swapped from an orange and black back to my stone/camo Sun Mountain this year. Heck, I would still like to have it, but have spent too much on golf related stuff already this year and still haven't played the first round.

I have the Orange Brian. I would say it's more of a hunters orange. It's bright. It's glorious!

Just got the pink one today. Super quick delivery. Thanks again!!!

I guess I just don't want it to look like a Texas Burnt Orange. If it's not that, I'll take it.

I guess I just don't want it to look like a Texas Burnt Orange. If it's not that, I'll take it.

That would certainly be a legit concern! Ha!

It's not burnt orange at all. Just do it.

pm sent

Orange Patent - SOLD!

White and blue patent still available

Last edited:
Back