What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought these off Fairway Styles this evening, love me some Matte Grey. Very much me on the shirt, love me some pockets.

cordurahalfzipchbskblk.jpg

castro-greenmoss.jpg

Bought these off Fairway Styles this evening, love me some Matte Grey. Very much me on the shirt, love me some pockets.

cordurahalfzipchbskblk.jpg

castro-greenmoss.jpg

Nice score sir! Love that shirt

Got my most recent pair of LCIIs delivered today. I guess I can retire another pair of white and black ones.

a56b8d10b0f8a4b62cafd683ba461095.jpg

Going in to Dicks sporting good's and planning to get some white spiked shoes. Really want some TW15's but we'll see how that goes. $200 for shoes seems a little crazy, might check out some FJ DNA's or the Nike LCII's like Greg has above.

Ended up buying the DNA's tonight. They didn't have the lunar control 2's and I didn't like the bigger tongue on TW15's.

TW15s after trying them on the other day. They were super comfy in store and fit great for me.

$200 is just too steep though for me..

TW15s after trying them on the other day. They were super comfy in store and fit great for me.

$200 is just too steep though for me..
I tried them on the other day, they felt comfortable but just thought the tongue came up to far on them. I got skinny legs so it could get annoying with no show socks.

I tried them on the other day, they felt comfortable but just thought the tongue came up to far on them. I got skinny legs so it could get annoying with no show socks.

I was worried about the tongue also when I first saw them. My new Nike shoes have the same tongue and luckily it's not an issue. I'd be more worried about the heel for myself with no show socks

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

PUma-Tech-Shorts-Tradewinds.jpg

Puma-Tech-Shorts-Black.jpg

Some GREAT deals from budgetgolfer on eBay. We know my love of pockets and Matte Grey, and Matte Grey with pockets...the purple is new for me, but the grey I have, price was right though for another to put in the closet. Now, the Puma golf shorts might be my favorite out there, I've been saying forever I needed to grab a couple pair to go with my MC white and "castle wall" so today I nabbed the black and grey.

Now its time to order some straps form Ace of Clubs this week. It needs to happen. ASAP.

I buy from them all the time James

I buy from them all the time James

I could keep going, there's some sweet stuff in my size up right now. Almost grabbed a badass white Pingman hoodie.

I saw this last weekend in Atlanta, but it was more than I wanted to pay. Then I saw it in Ebay for a few dollars less and had to have it.

6e05c3934699fc890f75f9cdd1ad057f.jpg

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Nice, love me some Black Clover hats. Just grabbed a new white/green one myself.

Opinions on Mission belts? Looking at one in black and one in grey. Wondering about build quality on them...

Updated the Under Armor collection this weekend with a few shirts and a few Nike belts. I hate buying belts.

Spring is in the air.

Updated the Under Armor collection this weekend with a few shirts and a few Nike belts. I hate buying belts.

Spring is in the air.

Can never have too many belts.

UA has some nice stuff out and I'm eye balling some shirts on clearance.

I've got those pine green nike club collection shorts and grey snapback sitting in a cart waiting for me to break down and buy them. The green just gets me in the mood for Augusta.

I've got those pine green nike club collection shorts and grey snapback sitting in a cart waiting for me to break down and buy them. The green just gets me in the mood for Augusta.

Link? I don't see the shorts in green.

Just arrived some of the Nike Club Collection.
Hmmm. Let's just say good luck to the staff writer that gets the prayer hats and patterned apparel.

Just arrived some of the Nike Club Collection.
Hmmm. Let's just say good luck to the staff writer that gets the prayer hats and patterned apparel.

Ya some of it is certainly very out there...

Ya some of it is certainly very out there...

I get that they are targeting new england green grass. I totally understand the play. But nothing about this line is solid from what I have seen or felt. My gut says its either revamped or gone with in 24 months.

I get that they are targeting new england green grass. I totally understand the play. But nothing about this line is solid from what I have seen or felt. My gut says its either revamped or gone with in 24 months.

So the polos/shorts are different materials than they were using previously you think? I really like their shorts usually, and some of their polos

So the polos/shorts are different materials than they were using previously you think? I really like their shorts usually, and some of their polos

Im a fan of quite a bit of their stuff. I have not seen or felt anything from this line that I actually like. Im sure some will love it, but the beauty of not worrying about the logo is finding some true gems. For instance I love Linksoul. Most dont know it out there, but wrinkle free tech? Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back