Travel and Lodging Thread - Kansas City Invitational

8174 NW Prairie View Rd, Kansas City, MO 64151

Meat and cheese...your welcome.

Mexican food in KC??!! Come on Doug, I thought you were better than this.

Yea, we have good Italian here too but I don't direct out of town'ers to eat there! LOL! #StickWithThePlan
We're BBQ all weekend, right. Sounds like a plan to me.

You don't have me on the list, but I have already paid lol

Top Golf Reminder and Update, we still have two spots open!

I think I've got payment from about half of you, no hurry we can always figure it out once we get there to.

Icey, can you send me the PM again with your PayPal info?

Top Golf:
Rambler
HighOnTheHog
Erky
Mikejb30
IceyShanks
Hawk
ATLGolfer
vman
NebGolfer
hammer84
sposey013168

Haven't made up my mind. We might go to Jack Stack simply because my wife wants to hit the Plaza.

If you haven't tried Q39 it's maybe 5 minutes from the plaza

Mexican food in KC??!! Come on Doug, I thought you were better than this.
Lived there for 30+ years...bbq been had, but not where I go to when I go home. Just sayin...#sorrynotsorry ?

Just realized I'll have to leave Friday at 3AM to get there in time and have a little cushion.

Eff me.

I am leaving at 5am. I figured being in Oklahoma would be much closer to KC..
Just realized I'll have to leave Friday at 3AM to get there in time and have a little cushion.

Eff me.

4h 20m from where I am.
Gotcha , figured you were going to get they're around noon. Guess I am further. Will be seven hours for me.

Eff me.

If you need somewhere to stay Thursday night I have a couch

Eff me.
Come in Thursday, top golf with cool people, and sleep in Friday AM. It makes sense if you think about it.

4h 20m from where I am.

Dude if you need hooked up with a hotel in KC or closer to shorten your drive that night let me know.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Gotcha , figured you were going to get they're around noon. Guess I am further. Will be seven hours for me.

8AM tee time, 1st group out.

If you need somewhere to stay Thursday night I have a couch

I would if I could dude, itinerary will be:

• Thurs 6:20 PM: Doc leaves for work
  • Thurs 6:30 PM: Jman takes Lotte to mom/gma's
  • Thurs 7:30 PM: Arrive at mom/gma's - Settle Lotte in and show them nightly routine
  • Thurs 9:00 PM: Leave for home after Lotte is asleep soundly
  • Thurs 10:00 PM: Arrive home - sleep ASAP
  • Fri 3:00 AM: Get up, put dogs out and then up
  • Fri 3:10 AM: On Road
  • Fri 7:40 AM: Make it to course while having consumed 4 energy drinks hoping someone has another waiting
  • Fri 8:00 AM: Commence ******-golf

The things I do for golf with THP'ers.

I'm starting to think more and more of that. That 7 hr drive will be long friday morning.
Come in Thursday, top golf with cool people, and sleep in Friday AM. It makes sense if you think about it.

8AM tee time, 1st group out.

I would if I could dude, itinerary will be:

• Thurs 6:20 PM: Doc leaves for work
  • Thurs 6:30 PM: Jman takes Lotte to mom/gma's
  • Thurs 7:30 PM: Arrive at mom/gma's - Settle Lotte in and show them nightly routine
  • Thurs 9:00 PM: Leave for home after Lotte is asleep soundly
  • Thurs 10:00 PM: Arrive home - sleep ASAP
  • Fri 3:00 AM: Get up, put dogs out and then up
  • Fri 3:10 AM: On Road
  • Fri 7:40 AM: Make it to course while having consumed 4 energy drinks hoping someone has another waiting
  • Fri 8:00 AM: Commence ******-golf

The things I do for golf with THP'ers.

Fair enough if something changes you absolutely have a place to stay buddy. No issues

Dude if you need hooked up with a hotel in KC or closer to shorten your drive that night let me know.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Fair enough if something changes you absolutely have a place to stay buddy. No issues

The Doc leaves at 6:20 PM and gets home at 8:30 AM every day, this is my only option to maximize her time with Lotte. By all means, I never intended to even play on Friday, but I folded like a cheap lawn chair on that.

I'll live, I've made the same departure time to go play in Dallas...it'll just be ugly as sin golf is all. LOL

Back