CONCACAF Gold Cup 2015 (spoilers)

It's infuriating to watch two teams gut it out like that to have the referee completely ruin it in one bad call.

What a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way that was a penalty. You just don't call that on this tight if a game in the 20th minute... This red was a mess the whole game, missing calls and calls that bull*****!?!?!?

Unfortunately no...we have to head down there Thursday night anyway for my brother's wedding, and I couldn't take another vacation day. We are going to the USWNT game in Chattanooga next month instead.

That makes sense. I'm working on Wednesday night during the semifinals, I'm already annoyed about it.

No way that was a penalty. You just don't call that on this tight if a game in the 20th minute... This red was a mess the whole game, missing calls and calls that bull*****!?!?!?

Like they said in the post game the real pisser is that guy shouldn't have even been in the game.

He should have been sent off for that scissor.

Panama Jamaica final??

Mexico must be paying people off this is ridiculous .

That was a foul on Mexico .

People are sick of getting jobbed by the referees .

This is something else

Watched the 2nd half of the US game. Home favorites that play playoff games in Atlanta never turn out well.

Amazes me that Mexico consistently gets these calls. Unbelievable. Two straight games.

But on the positive side, my tickets to the final sold three hours after I put them for sale last night on StubHub. So at least I'm getting my money back. I can thank CONCACAF refs for that.

Sick volley from Guardado.

I'm literally hate-watching this game, can't stand to see Mexico win.

Back