What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played a local course that I haven't played since high school. The course closed for 2 years and curently only has the back nine open that you can play twice with a cart for cheap. Shot 42 from the blues and 41 from the whites the second time through. I couldn't hit my driver straight for anything and scored much better when I took my medicine and hit my 4 hybrid right down the middle about 220. Not as much fun as hitting the driver but my best option right now.

Got to play one of my favorite courses this afternoon and went 48/44 for a 92.
Putter was on fire (30), and didn't leave many shots, and managed 3 birdies!

Got to play one of my favorite courses this afternoon and went 48/44 for a 92.
Putter was on fire (30), and didn't leave many shots, and managed 3 birdies!
Well done brother

Got out early today.

38/37, 75 today.

Chipped in twice and drained some stupid long putts.

The game is easy when the CG black never misses a fairway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got out early today.

38/37, 75 today.

Beags bombs for days.

Got out early today.

38/37, 75 today.

Look at this guy just shoots 70s every few months when he plays

38/37 = 75

Uh oh.

I played for the first time in a week, back still tight though, no distance. At first it wasn't too bad but got progressively tighter. Putter was pretty decent with one three-putt (from being on the wrong part of the green) 32 putts, 9/14 fairways, 7 GIR, 9 pars, 8 bogies, 1 birdie for 79 (38, 41)

Played 9 holes today and shot a +6.

It was a rare round where all parts of my game were going. Surprised I still ended up 6 over, but an ugly triple on 7 earned me the +6.

43/40 for 83. Will ESC to 80. 6,461 - 71.0/125. Played Kinderlou Forest, former home of a web.com event and now home for something much more infamous; The Semi-Annual GA/FL Gethering. Started the round with a quad! Got in a greenside bunker and could not get out to save my life. Got it out of my head and pared the next two holes. Then I got to the ravine hole and chunked my 185yard approach into said ravine and ended up with a triple. THAT HOLE! I will conquer it one day! Played really well the rest of the round though. Greens were still healing from aeration so was tough to make anything. Did manage a birdie on the 9th after hitting my approach to 7 ft.

12/14 FWY, 10 GIR, 33 putts (no 3-putts!), 2 penalty strokes.
1 birdie, 11 pars, 3 bogeys, 1 double, 1 triple, 1 quad.

40 with 2 doubles. Brand new irons were on fire!

48 in league play. Had two drives OB and couldn't get a putt to fall. If I had to take a positive out of this, I scrambled pretty well. Had to do it way too often though.

Shot a craptastic 48 tonight in league with 20 putts, including a few really easy putts that I missed. Short game in general was hit or miss, and putting was obviously awful. I really need to get out and practice my short game, but just been so busy with house stuff to devote enough time to it. Once our match was closed out, I started swinging for the fences with the driver, partially out of frustration, and was hitting some bombs. I might need to see if I can harness that power even when I'm not already out of my match. Overall the XR was good off the tee, but I've started seeing a draw showing up at random points, so that's fun when I'm used to playing for a fade.

Bogey, bogey, lipped birdie putt par, lipped par putt bogey, 3-putt bogey, double, double, lipped par putt bogey, triple = 47. Whatever......

Shot a 44/42=86. +14. I was hitting my drives a mile right down the fairway. My wedge game was terrible though, today was only my third round of the year. Still need to get my short game in check!

I was looking to get a replacement driver but after today, why fix what isn't broke?!

50/40 90, GHIN to 88.
Stats are deceiving - 5/14 FIR had two bad drives (both w 3w). Many drives just in the first cut of rough, which I am pleased with.
4/18 GIR. Four greenside bunkers, all out in one, with results of one bogey, two pars, and one birdie.
Putting was best in a long time - 32 putts, two 3-putts.
One lost ball, two penalty strokes.
I will take it.

40/44-84

5 pars & 4 boges on the front. 4 pars, 3 boges, a double & a triple on the back. Got the triple after burying my approach shot under the lip of the bunker. Should have taken an unplayable & dropped in the bunker, but I didn't know that was an option until talking to the pro after the round. The double came on the next hole. Topped my drive & it went about 15 yards.

Other than those blow up holes, I played pretty solid, it just felt like I shot 100 after the back.

Played yesterday evening at Raleigh Golf Association (RGA). I've been playing pretty good, but I started the round with a 3 putt bogey from the fairway yesterday so I wasn't sure how that was going to be. Ended up nice as I had a really nice stretch from 4-7 where I went par, birdie, birdie, par. Ended up with a +1, 37. Had 18 putts with two 3 putts. My putting numbers haven't been off the charts lately but I've been hitting quite a few more greens per round so a few more putts is to be expected. 18 is too many though.

42/42 84 My round consisted of slicing it off the tee, making some great iron shots, and too many putts. 7 fairways, 10 greens, and 38 putts which is the most I've had this year. I had four 3 putts, all of which were bogeys after hitting the green. On a positive note I know exactly what needs work.

played the local par 62 course today, shot a 72, missed a couple birdie putts :arrogant:. awesome course to work on the short game

I shot a very disappointing +10 78 on Monday in a local butcher tournament. My driver and putter were going good but my wedges were stone cold, I just couldn't chip to save myself. My chipping isn't normally that bad, it was just one of those days I think. I felt disappointed in myself for some of them I done. Onwards and upwards I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back