Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Some areas said they are ready for travel.

1549d912f86e1ed6f47c08aaec01fbd3.jpg

Those have to be the most ridiculous things I have ever seen!

#RegionalRivalry Is Coming To THP

#RegionalRivalry Is Coming To THP

When did Georgia secede from FL?

Seems like Ohio and Texas could be one region now lots of hot air and snow on the ground

Using Tapatalk

When did Georgia secede from FL?

Seems like Ohio and Texas could be one region now lots of hot air and snow on the ground

Using Tapatalk

Didn't know GA was in FL? Sounded like the post I quoted was just referring to states. Depending on which versions of the 168 regional maps you look at, some have GA and FL together, some don't.

Didn't know GA was in FL? Sounded like the post I quoted was just referring to states. Depending on which versions of the 168 regional maps you look at, some have GA and FL together, some don't.

Just giving you and the rest of the Georgians a hard time

You know I love you, until we're playing then not so much love just respect.

Using Tapatalk

He is from Texas.
Ehh, born there but grew up in Louisiana and went to college in Georgia. See what happens when you leave?

Ehh, born there but grew up in Louisiana and went to college in Georgia. See what happens when you leave?

You win lots of golf tournaments?

Yes. And gave an interview yesterday during the rain delay wearing a pair similar to the picture above and said he doesn't ever wear tennis shoes. Only boots and golf shoes. The entire interview just smelled of freedom and chewing tobacco

Only thing missing was 8 pound baby Jesus

Gotta say, Texas is kicking serious behind when it comes to First 48 cases. Florida in a close second. This may change the current power rankings
Tennessee (Memphis), Alabama and Texas - East (AKA Louisiana) also move way up the rankings with this form of measurement.

What is win a lot, become successful and still dress like a Texan?
I'll take more Texas Fashion for $400 Alex

What happened to Georgia? did they run in to the woodshed? or are they all looking for homes in Fla near their A player?

What is win a lot, become successful and still dress like a Texan?
I'll take more Texas Fashion for $400 Alex

And you didn't even capitalize on the opportunity to say, "Took him leaving Texas to become a winner".

And you didn't even capitalize on the opportunity to say, "Took him leaving Texas to become a winner".
Nah, that was me. Hahaha

It was. A high hanging curveball, I just couldn't resist. I'd do the same. To Georgia, Florida, or Ohio though. :alien:

Nah, that was me. Hahaha

It was. A high hanging curveball, I just couldn't resist. I'd do the same. To Georgia, Florida, or Ohio though. :alien:

Ahhhh, see it now! Glad someone did, that was a nice sitter. Well played.

Nah, that was me. Hahaha

Yeah, I did kinda leave a fat one over the plate for you.:beat-up:

No, no, no, that's Arkansas.

Thought it was West Va? Maybe it is a multi-state Sunday ritual, but not in GA. At least not in my family...haha

What happened to Georgia? did they run in to the woodshed? or are they all looking for homes in Fla near their A player?

:wavey: I am still here and not hiding in any woodshed. And, actually, THPers are flocking to real estate agents IN GA to move where the A players reside! :golf:

:wavey: I am still here and not hiding in any woodshed. And, actually, THPers are flocking to real estate agents IN GA to move where the A players reside! :golf:

Sox Fan is hereby handed the keys to the woodshed. He is wood shed approved and ready to carry the torch. This ole man is riding off into the sun set. I'm happy as a pig in an Iowa corn field, watching from the side lines. Sic em Sox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sox Fan is hereby handed the keys to the woodshed. He is wood shed approved and ready to carry the torch. This ole man is riding off into the sun set. I'm happy as a pig in an Iowa corn field, watching from the side lines. Sic em Sox

I like that, Scott the Shed Supervisor - has a solid sound to it.

I like that, Scott the Shed Supervisor - has a solid sound to it.

That is a mighty big torch to carry! Better eat my Wheaties... I will take a spare key to the woodshed but the master key has to always reside with Mayor OG!

So JB, if we hit page 300 can we have some actual details? :)

Lol...

Back