PUMA Golf TitanTour & TitanLite Golf Shoe Preview

That's a good looking shoe. I wish it was all black though.

Not that big on these so far personally, I'll likely just stay with the Bio Fusion Lites this year. I

Loving the look of the white and blue ones. Also would love to see the "flash" ones in person.

Since one of my biggest issues with my current shoe is how warm my feet can get in them, these will be on the radar for new shoes this year.

What's the grey/black colourway? Haven't seen those mentioned or pictured yet.

http://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/titantour

The other colors may have me changing my mind, and I love the addition of a brown option!
http://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/titantour
187896-01-2.jpg

Here you go!

Here you go!

Wow, thanks Icey. No idea how I missed your post.

I wonder how dark or light the grey is. Could be an interesting alternative to black or brown.

Wow, thanks Icey. No idea how I missed your post.

I wonder how dark or light the grey is. Could be an interesting alternative to black or brown.
I think it looks like a dark grey, which I like, different than most greys for sure.

I think it looks like a dark grey, which I like, different than most greys for sure.

I like it. Like brown, grey is not popular, yet one that when I see I picture myself wearing.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Really good looking to me, but I'm not paying $220 for any golf shoe

I like that this shoe just looks more substanial than some of the prior Puma styles.Perhaps because the midsoles on last years styles were a zero drop. The brown color is great and is an option we do see often enough. My only concern for their brand is that the side stripe logo kind of makes the various styles all look the same.The tech in this shoe is really cool. They should have pair it up with a sock that also regulated temps or worked with the shoe to create another sale.

These look real good. If my FJ shoes take a dump these will be on the short list to replace.

The tech in these are cool, but I'm not sold 100% on the tennis shoe style since I like minimal heel toe drop.

Showed these to my wife the other day and we have different tastes when it comes to golf shoes...we actually liked the look of the same models of these...was denied the purchase of some for now.

Ok those are dirty

These look pretty sweet. Always down for good looking comfy shoes

These may have to be my new pair of golf shoes. They're really good looking and I've heard very comfortable

I want these. Just need to make sure I stay away from the cameras, which may be difficult :alien:

I still want these pretty bad, can't justify another shoe now though. Hopefully they're still around this summer and I'll get a pair to rock for Legacy

Wearing these again on the course today.

e639fa66873dbf9461ad779894431e10.jpg

Is the toe box really as pointy as they look?

Back