Army12Bravo

Reaction score
Handicap
Please Please Please, Snow MELT!

That is all.

Amen. This has been a brutal 2 weeks of non golf for me.

What is this snow stuff you guys speak of?

There is always a wise guy in the group! ( just kidding)

I got on a plane and flew to Maui. I'm a doer

I choose to live in Wisco, I am making conscience efforts to complain about weather less.

I was going to make a witty comment about the snow, but at this point, I'm just so done with it.

And we're getting 4-8" Sunday night into Monday.

I've been haranguing the wife about a move to Arizona. She's not buying. Yet. But, like the ocean, I am patient.

7ec3170f2d20eb42cbd56f620863919c.jpg
ba060fb802507599c18b06064a6bcb05.jpg

Frost delay... Might be able to play by 4th of July at this rate

I'm over it man. I think I could convince my fiancé to go south. Any one in commercial construction in the south? I think I would have a hard time finding a market like boston anywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know how you guys do it, seriously. There are many things I do not like about California but, the weather isn't one of them. A bit cloudy and 65 today.

I don't know how you guys do it, seriously. There are many things I do not like about California but, the weather isn't one of them. A bit cloudy and 65 today.
I lived in LA for a while. It got up to 90 Deg late Feb / Early March one time and everyone was complaining how hot it was. To me, it was warm but very pleasant. Add in 100% humidity and that is uncomfortable. Man I loved LA!!!

I thought it was still cold here in England until I saw some of this....

I've been haranguing the wife about a move to Arizona. She's not buying. Yet. But, like the ocean, I am patient.

The Summers are brutal, the Winters are Heaven. Either way, AZ is a great place to be a golfer!

I hate this snow

Still barely reaching 10 degrees out with over a foot still on the ground here. Good thing I have a tee time at my local simulator tomorrow.

The Summers are brutal, the Winters are Heaven. Either way, AZ is a great place to be a golfer!

I've been growing more and more intolerant of the winter over the last 5 years, I'll just burrow underground in the summer.

No snow here, but they just re-closed my courses due to cold....AAARRGHH !!

were supposed to get 5 more inches of snow tonight... not sure why i live where i do

I love the mountains that I live in. Fall is absoluely one of the most beautifully season. Winters are not to bad, until now, late Feb-March is just crap. Snow then rain then snow then rain....Frozen can't play, swimming from rain and run off, can't play......April please get here!

Suppose to be in the 60's monday- wed here in north georgia..We still have snow in alot of my area.Its been 3 days since we got 8 inches here.Cant wait for warmer weather.

were supposed to get 5 more inches of snow tonight... not sure why i live where i do
Yea I'm bummed right now. I was so hoping to get a round in next week, but that is now slim and none. Looks like my next round will be on March 9 in Scottsdale, AZ. Dang stupid St. Louis Weather. It's not even enough snow to be fun. It's just PITA snow.

Back