Live Update Thread - 2015 #TheKing Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Chrome Soft was legit today. I hit a wedge shot that Ethan said he'd never seen bit and spin like that before. It was like throwing darts on the greens when you hit the right shot.

My short game has never been as good as it was today. I think the chrome soft had a lot to do with it.

My short game has never been as good as it was today. I think the chrome soft had a lot to do with it.

You had some touch going around the greens when we saw you.

Looks like a blast was had by all. Great updates in this thread. 3 point lead for team #. 2 things guys
ca63ea67301d5563837735c82341a467.jpg

d919b28d583f8ef48323f1981435304e.jpg

#ImwithChad

Just got out of church and catching up, what an awesome job by everyone today and love that #TeamChad is up going into singles.

Ryan, dude I'm so stinking proud of you. You've come a long way brother and it's awesome to see your game unfold right before us.

Have fun at dinner and I expect #TeamChad to have a serious sock game tomorrow for singles.

Vflashv is officially the worst cart driver I've seen! Beware if you are in his cart lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I swear those brakes were worn out ;). The parking break would never go all the way down unless u went ALL the way. Carr wouldn't brake unless u got it to the metal lol

I had an absolute blast today. Rhi and Jason were so much fun to play with. I played out of my mind today and I have to give a lot of credit to Jason and Rhi. There was no pressure with them. I was honestly pretty nervous going into today's round, but they made it so relaxing. Add in plenty of liquid courage and there was just no tension on the course. Thanks to BigSkyIrish too. He was a blast to play with and definitely allowed me to be aggressive when the hole allowed.

It will probably all head south tomorrow, but today was the best I've played in the last few years. Thanks Callaway and THP for making it happen.

Great time for sure except for you playing so well and playing your stroke holes around 3 under GROSS probably. Great playing and nice work to keep my streak alive. I am sure many are so sorry to see it happen.

#AlwaysTomorrow

My first THP round was such a blast. VflashV, # and Scotty were all awesome. The adrenaline rush you get during these holes is amazing.

Just so we are clear, ASN21 played amazing on the front 9 and carried me most of the way. I don't think I cut him a hole until 8. We were so tight at the end, on #17 I hit my tee shot in the water and from 140 yards I hit a shot over a tree to about 15 ft and sunk the Par putt to tie it back up after Chad holed out from the bunker to go up on 16.

Unfortunatley couldn't get up and down on 18 to keep it tied.

But enough about that, man what a great time playing with Chad, Scotty and ASN21. Great guys with great jams lol. We had a lot of laughs. I had a blast, but spent the 1st hour nervous playing against the captain himself lol. Luckily, he's an incredible guy.

cant wait to see who I play with tomorrow

hats off to all providing updates throughout the day.

It's really fantastic to see the King go well.
Honestly this is much better than I had imagined. Such a great event....

Great time for sure except for you playing so well and playing your stroke holes around 3 under GROSS probably. Great playing and nice work to keep my streak alive. I am sure many are so sorry to see it happen.

#AlwaysTomorrow
Go drink some Tito's. Go out tomorrow and have a day. No reason not to.

hats off to all providing updates throughout the day.

It's really fantastic to see the King go well.
Dude it's unreal. Unlike anything I've experienced before. So much fun, the THPers, Callaway...just so much fun. It's honestly so humbling to see how friendly and fun they are and what they do for us at THP #pureclass

There is certainly some electricity in the air during that dinner when singles matches are announced. So...much...fun.
Be honest. How hard was your heart pounding on #1?

Crazy part of all of these posts...WE ARE ONLY HALF WAY DONE!
Big dinner tonight, matchup announcements, great food and then another round tomorrow.
One team is getting trophies! One person is going to #TheGrandaddy

Crazy part of all of these posts...WE ARE ONLY HALF WAY DONE!
Big dinner tonight, matchup announcements, great food and then another round tomorrow.
One team is getting trophies! One person is going to #TheGrandaddy
Thinking about that gets my heart beating JUST a bit!!

What a great day guys. I appreciate all of the updates from everyone. It was a blast following along today. Enjoy dinner and get ready to bring home the trophies tomorrow.

Ryan I love seeing you play so well. Hard work truly pays off.

This event has been nothing short of spectacular. The dinner last night was thoroughly enjoyable. The round today with Ethan, Kirsten, and Fup was one of the most fun rounds I can remember. The resort is first rate. There isn't a single thing where I think "if only this were different..." Because everything about this event has been perfect so far. Good golf, tight competition, great people. THP and Callaway throwing another amazing event.

Awesome thread to get caught up with. Great updates guys.

Honestly this is much better than I had imagined. Such a great event....

Dude it's unreal. Unlike anything I've experienced before. So much fun, the THPers, Callaway...just so much fun. It's honestly so humbling to see how friendly and fun they are and what they do for us at THP #pureclass
Quite possibly my two favorite posts in the thread. All of THIS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back