2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Wow, those shirts with the logos are sweet! As a participant last year, I will admit to marginal jealousy :act-up:

1223d2fb576ce043a157d90cc15ef74e.jpg

Par 4 16th.

Pictures are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

d652ff307cd1b8fc8cbffed981d65a1b.jpg

Approaching the green on the par 5 17th.

There will be some action on 17 this weekend. No time to play it safe.

Lovin it! You guys are going to be in for a real treat this weekend. Keep the pics and updates coming for all of us! #ImwithChad bringing it to the other side this weekend!

Man it looks great out there. So jealous! Have fun out there and enjoy the time with the Zoo Crew folks!

Awesome pics guys have a great weekend

The legends course with beautiful layout and small undulating greens. Had a good time in the practice round with fupresti, puttin4bird and sandiegonative

5d7b121ff4841aed6ccfe7f7088c30c7.jpg
8e9310160f8da526d7a35d2ab061242a.jpg
9c9996893096c73663a086a12be1eefa.jpg
b70fc591547c47971528ff8ea3117145.jpg
40da074ac76d435efe9265f037a0068c.jpg

0d60c8fc113436305a02c660e6f185cf.jpg

Look who dhartmann34, NebGolfer, and I saw at the range.

fantastic pictures, such a beautiful track!

Think the 17th was my only birdie of the round thanks to stuffing a wedge from 100 yards.

One thing to play this course, another to play in competition - excited to follow along!

These look sick! I was just meant to be on team Harry. That fierce red :)

Thanks for the pictures guys. Looks like a great time & can't wait to follow along.

73df306b49481259fa3070efe9d43604.jpg
ac1595653a98cad946d57c27d1da0420.jpg

Sorry my pics weren't of the golf course exactly but I was just in awe by the scenery here. I've been to San Diego a few times but never got out of downtown to see the beauty. But I'm beat! That trip from NC was brutal...power nap about to commence so I can bring it for you guys tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really enjoyed the round today. Greens were quick and it was hard to find a flat spot. Great challenge and I look forward to getting back on the course tomorrow! But first a shower and dinner with everyone. ?

What a great day on the course, this place is amazing! We had a good time out there with Kang, Minh, Fup and myself. Kang and Minh took Fup and I to the cleaners in a little match, but it was good, I'm proud of my boys, they played solid!

Such a fun day on the course. Stepping up to the first twe with no warm ups wasn't ideal, but Derek, Tim (Schanker), and Gaston were a ton of fun to play with. Looking forward to a tasty dinner.

Pics are delightful!

Thanks for for posting and good luck to all!

JM

Meet and greet coming up soon and new thread will open.

Such a fun day on the course. Stepping up to the first twe with no warm ups wasn't ideal, but Derek, Tim (Schanker), and Gaston were a ton of fun to play with. Looking forward to a tasty dinner.

It was fun playing with you guys today. Thanks for taking it easy on me. Beautiful weather, great company and a solid track. Only thing I could ask for is a better short game. Just remind me not to leave it 5ft short and I'll be ready.

What a great day on the course, this place is amazing! We had a good time out there with Kang, Minh, Fup and myself. Kang and Minh took Fup and I to the cleaners in a little match, but it was good, I'm proud of my boys, they played solid!

Other then my game completely failing me in all aspects, it was an awesome time.

Other then my game completely failing me in all aspects, it was an awesome time.
It's all good sir!! It'll be good tomorrow. No sweat!

It was fun playing with you guys today. Thanks for taking it easy on me. Beautiful weather, great company and a solid track. Only thing I could ask for is a better short game. Just remind me not to leave it 5ft short and I'll be ready.

Looking forward to a scouting report of the course! See you guys all soon!

Back