NHL 2014-2015 Season

Johnson's 3rd goal came off a turnover by Stall where he fell at the blueline. Palat hit the post on the 2 on 1 and Johnson put in the rebound.
I couldn't remember how that attack started. I do remember that now.

I saw an article from a NY that basically said NY lost because they couldn't stay out of the box and the Lightning were much more disciplined.

The Rangers had 5 PPs to our 6. Im not so sure that is the case. They are acting like the Rangers played awful and the Lightning were razor sharp. It was a sloppy game on both sides. The big difference that i saw was NYs stars whiffed on opportunities and the Lightnings grabbed a hold of theirs, combined with Bishop being MUCH better than Henrik.

I couldn't remember how that attack started. I do remember that now.

I saw an article from a NY that basically said NY lost because they couldn't stay out of the box and the Lightning were much more disciplined.

The Rangers had 5 PPs to our 6. Im not so sure that is the case. They are acting like the Rangers played awful and the Lightning were razor sharp. It was a sloppy game on both sides. The big difference that i saw was NYs stars whiffed on opportunities and the Lightnings grabbed a hold of theirs, combined with Bishop being MUCH better than Henrik.

When the Rangers win, its because Lundqvist is God. When they lose its because they played bad in front of Lundqvist. Its never Lundqvists fault and the other team never just played better and beat them.

Johnson's 3rd goal came off a turnover by Stall where he fell at the blueline. Palat hit the post on the 2 on 1 and Johnson put in the rebound.

That was a not a good decision by Stall diving for the puck. He took a terrible angle and just never could reach it.

That was a not a good decision by Stall diving for the puck. He took a terrible angle and just never could reach it.

He didnt dive. He lost an edge and went down. That would have been a routine play had he not fallen. I feel terrible that it lead to a goal.....lol

He didnt dive. He lost an edge and went down. That would have been a routine play had he not fallen. I feel terrible that it lead to a goal.....lol

Lol! Guess you're right. Looks more like "toe pick" than losing an edge though :) Look at the 2:00 mark.

Nice start for Chicago

Hawks are 5-1 when scoring first this year in the playoffs. On to game 3 see you in the windy city.

Such a dangerous area to cross check someone. No respect for someone doing that in the numbers.

Getting better

Hawks are 5-1 when scoring first this year in the playoffs. On to game 3 see you in the windy city.

Maybe if that was 5-0 and the Hawks weren't playing against the comeback kids. Lots more to Game 2, don't go yet!

Outstanding possession and pressure by the Hawks to start the 3rd

Reports say Babcock talking to Buffalo... Really?

They will have a great team soon, they have a lot of great young studs

I heard that today too. Buffalo is such a non relevant franchise and I need them to stay that way so the Canucks have some company in mediocre-ville.

There's that big line for the Ducks! And now we have us a hockey game!

They made a large offer. I'm not sure if it's a done deal but the Sabers made it a little more interesting.

2OT...things getting rather interesting...goalies are playing out of their minds

Dan

"The Chicago player deliberately headbutted the puck into the goal. No Goal"

I've not seen that in my years of officiating, playing, watching, or anything else-ing of hockey.

Dan

And to 3OT we go. This is maddening.

"The Chicago player deliberately headbutted the puck into the goal. No Goal"

I've not seen that in my years of officiating, playing, watching, or anything else-ing of hockey.

Dan

Somebody forgot to tell Shaw it's hockey not soccer.

Crazy game...longest in Chicago franchise history.

Ugly goal, but what a game.... Wow... Time for bed, 7am flight

Sure was a heck of a game. Ducks carried much of the play and hit four posts in OT. On to Chicago and what will be a huge Game 3. My Ducks need to respond like the great team they are.

Sure was a heck of a game. Ducks carried much of the play and hit four posts in OT. On to Chicago and what will be a huge Game 3. My Ducks need to respond like the great team they are.

I noticed Sekac on the fourth line yesterday, he had a couple of very good shifts yesterday night. is this what you guys are seeing from him or was this new for him? I have to admit that I was quite impressed

NHL 2014-2015 Season

I noticed Sekac on the fourth line yesterday, he had a couple of very good shifts yesterday night. is this what you guys are seeing from him or was this new for him? I have to admit that I was quite impressed

Boudreau played with that 4th line a bit during the season and then sat Sekac and Etem for portions of the first two series. When he reunited the Ricky Etem Cakes (Rickard Rakell, Emerson Etem & Jiri Sekac) line for the last two games they have played very well. Love his speed with those two guys and they were dominating possession. Lot of Ducks fans were clamoring for that line. Now to just put the puck in the net.

Back