2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

dcaae33fbd6e6b2f1b4dc52f78fe3f81.jpg
for smalls

Bubba in the Road Hole bunker....should be interesting.

Did they just say a group got played through? Does that usually happen in professional golf?

Just saw Bubb's name a -3, it will be interesting to watch him tomorrow with the bad weather conditions.

stayed away from him because of weather and that he admitted he doesnt see a straight ball and that is needed at this course.

ruling issue, a child picked up a ball on the path, then a lengthy discussion as to where the drop should be....not a pace of play issue

Great line by the announcers, "I've never met a 4 footer I liked, EVER!"

I went with DJ and Koepka for the contest. I figured I'd need at least one pick to not be DJ or Spieth to get me out of the pack. Its a good thing Koepka makes birdies, because he's going to have to do just that to overcome that 7.

bubba looks thrilled

Tiger is on fire.

This is why I've given up on the whole, "this is the week!" and "he's almost there!" thing. He's just a crowd draw now IMO, nothing more.

I think I would be aiming so far left on 17 to keep from going OB specially when the wind kicks up.

That shot tracer on 17, looking back over the hotel is pure awesome.

The afternoon groups are going to be fun to watch. Fowler has shown he can play well in the elements

Apparently DJ really wants a major this year.

...and I called out Day as a favorite in a different thread, and then didn't pick him as one of my two...kicking myself now. Great start by Day.

Where the eff is ddec?

Tiger is on fire.

This is why I've given up on the whole, "this is the week!" and "he's almost there!" thing. He's just a crowd draw now IMO, nothing more.

Is is he stinking it up? I have t been able to watch any of this

DJ with a mistake on 17 approach shot. About a club short and has work to do to get out with par

Is is he stinking it up? I have t been able to watch any of this

Beyond stinking it up. Almost dead last and got out in the early easier draw.

Back