Day 6 - 2014 THP Holiday Cheer - Callaway Big Bertha V-Series 3 Wood

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2014 THP Holiday Cheer Contest Event is upon us and for the next week or so, THP will be giving away new prizes and hosting new contests every single day. Each contest will only last a single day and winners will be announced each evening in the THP Forum.

mT9TvdU7XCDevXelCi1FNzA.jpg

6th Contest
Callaway Big Bertha V-Series 3 Wood
The all new V-Series 3 wood from Callaway Golf fits in their Big Bertha lineup and is extremely easy to hit and very forgiving. Add to that THPers were seeing excellent distance out of it for an all around great package. For more information on this or any Callaway products, check out their website here.

Holiday Cheer
Nothing means the holidays more than giving and THP wants to give away some fantastic gifts to all of our readers. Entering is as easy as leaving a comment each day (either in the forum or home page depending on the contest) for the prizes you want to be entered for and of course there will be some ways to get bonus entries as well. The rules to get involved are down below and you will be able to tune into the THP Forum each night for the winners to be announced.

How To Enter
Leave a comment in this thread that you would like to win this awesome 3 wood.

Rules
One entry per person day & winner announced tomorrow at 8pm EST.
You must be a THP Forum Member to enter
If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one and help support the amazing Folds of Honor organization, click here.

Awesome and just in time since I'm 3 woodless at the moment!!!

This is a very solid and easy to hit and launch 3 wood. Just got one last week so I will leave it for somebody else. Good luck to all that enter!

I have had my eyes on the V series since they came out, colour me intrigued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love this amazing 3-wood. On my short list already.

More 3 Woods? YES PLEASE! Would love to win this awesome Callaway V-Series 3 Wood!

Thanks for a great opportunity Callaway Golf and THP!!!

Having heard a lot of good things about this club, I would love to give it a go.
Thanks again for the opportunity.

I like the looks of Big Bertha. Hope I'm the lucky winner.

I would love to win this 3w & add it to the bag

Sleek beauty! Would be crazy not to want to win this!

Oh man, I would love to win this one.

I love the looks of the new V series! Would love to give some love to Callaway in the bag!

Yes I would love to to win this 3 wood

My bag would be so much better off with this sweet 3 wood in it . Thanks Callaway and THP !

I would love this 3 wood. Thanks THP

This 3 wood looks awesome and I would love to win it. Thanks THP & Callaway.

I would really like to win this 3 wood.

Ok...things keep getting better around here. I would to win this 3w and see what kind of damage I could do with it

6th time is the charm. I need some Callaway in my bag.

Would like to have this!

Would love to win this V Series 3 wood. Thanks to THP and Callaway for this great prize

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never got a chance to try this one, would love to give it a shot.

My bag (and myself) are dying for some Chevron love. I would love to have this 3 wood!

That FW looks like a stealth golf weapon. Would love to add this to my bag. Thanks THP and Callaway.

I can dig this 3 wood. I'm in to win

Back