Alright y'all .... Cleveland 588 Altitude irons or Wilson Di11's...???

I bet. Imagine throwing some Rip Phenoms or recoils in th them tudes and you can probably hit the moon.

Stock graphite is extremely good. I played it and C-Taper Lites in mine.

That's it. I'm getting some Altitudes to tinker with in 15' but only after I find a K15 head to fit my blue board.

I love how they Alts always reappears on the threads every few months. If that is not a sign of good club design, I don't know what is

It's an interesting comparison. For me, I was by far more consistent with the Di series, but distance was tempered, while I was streaky with the Altitudes yet they were distance monsters for me. I had the long iron Altis in my bag as recent as this summer, but as has been said, you have to hit down on them, and I always struggled with trying to sweep them. All that being said, I find myself holding on to them (I have 3-6) and could see using them in the future.

I liked my Di11s very much, but if I had to pick between the two I'd probably pick the Altitudes. Don't get me wrong, the W/S clubs are great, but all the reviews on the Alts all say the same thing - stupid easy to hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want to thank you all for some fantastic feedback. This is one of my favorite golf sites and my plan for 2015 is to spend more time here! I have decided on the Altitudes at this point from your great feedback and reviews.....and also because I do have some shoulder issues and these have to be easier on the joints......thx again and look forward to some great discussions and testing comments on here! Happy New Year

I just want to thank you all for some fantastic feedback. This is one of my favorite golf sites and my plan for 2015 is to spend more time here! I have decided on the Altitudes at this point from your great feedback and reviews.....and also because I do have some shoulder issues and these have to be easier on the joints......thx again and look forward to some great discussions and testing comments on here! Happy New Year
Good luck with the tudes

Back