The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

Yum.... Although, after biting into it, not really. Chipotle has definitely increased the amount of salt they put into the food. Hopefully this isn't trying to overcome old stock or anything. :(

45610aa55a823950800770c884302395.jpg

Sent feedback. We'll see.

Last edited:
The Chipotle in Watertown hooked me up today. Went for double meat (barbacoa and chicken) and I think I got quadruple meat! That's a tall bowl!
b7276991070e021638595daa1d1e4e25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's cool, but it's too bad they only list a few of the cities and don't provide a link to the list.

I'd rather go pick it up anyway. You aren't going to get generous helpings with delivery.
Yeah, you would no chance to stop the burrito tech and ask him to "add a little more tofu" to that bowl. :alien:

I love Mexican food. I really like fast food Mexican food. I've been to Chipotle 3 times. The first was awful. Tried a different location, it was worse. Third strike, you're out. I chuckled when I saw they aren't going to serve "GMO" foods. I'm sure it was the modified DNA that made it so bad the times I went there. Can't wait to try it again!:bulgy-eyes:

I love Mexican food. I really like fast food Mexican food. I've been to Chipotle 3 times. The first was awful. Tried a different location, it was worse. Third strike, you're out. I chuckled when I saw they aren't going to serve "GMO" foods. I'm sure it was the modified DNA that made it so bad the times I went there. Can't wait to try it again!:bulgy-eyes:

Dang, that's unfortunate. I went to the one in Jacksonville near St. John's TC and liked it a lot. Taste good and you can make it pretty healthy.

It's really just up to the individual. The products they use appear to be a hell of a lot better than something like McDonalds, and whether it's the pure definition of Mexican really doesn't make a difference to me.

Find me a better way to spend 6.50 that is comparably decent for me and we'll be talking.

I need to hit up Chipotle here, closest one is in Belligham an hour away. Last time the line up was out the door it was so busy, but it is worth it. For a decent price you can get full from a fast food place which is rare for me. I really like Mexican food and this place hits the spot time after time

I would rather eat at Chipotle than anywhere else in the world. I find it very interesting that I have IBS that is triggered by almost every meal I eat, however not Chipotle. I wonder if it's the fact there are no GMO's or just that they use better ingredients

Had it twice this weekend...yummy yummy yummy.

i think i will be getting some of this for lunch or dinner today

Ditto, making my way stateside to pick up packages. Either this or Panda Express.

Hopefully the e-coli doesn't make its way to NC.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I like that it hit Maryland....no lines right now! Winning

When the story first broke I didn't even look to see if NY was on there because it won't stop me lol
If I get it, it helps speed up the internal processing so I can go back

I think I'll have the e-coli bowl, extra cheese, and salsa.

Oh! And chips!!

Back