The Ultimate Hole In One

Awesome shot! A hole in one, at the Morgan Cup and all on film!! Priceless!
Congrats Cookie!

Unbelievable, what a thrill that must have been!! Congratulations Cookie!!

I cannot stop watching this.

So awesome! Congrats Cookie!

congrats dude.
amazing shot on an amazing stage. well done.

Just getting caught up after a weekend with the family... WOW. Congrats Cookie!!!

Congrats Cookie! Last Morgan Cup, tons of people gathered around, on video to share with THP and a memory captured for a lifetime.

Friggin sweet.

That barefoot guy getting to him first, yep, me.

Was INSANE to witness one of my best friends getting his ace. Amazing.

That barefoot guy getting to him first, yep, me.

Was INSANE to witness one of my best friends getting his ace. Amazing.

I think you broke a world record for the 15yd dash. By the time I turned around to look at Cookie after it happened you were there.

I think you broke a world record for the 15yd dash. By the time I turned around to look at Cookie after it happened you were there.

I'm agile. Hahahahaha

I'll forever remember the look on his face when I got to him. Just so awesome to see that, pure "did that just happen?".

So freaking awesome Cookie! Congrats! #ZooCrew must be scared now!

OH, great job with video and commentary!

That was so amazing! Venue, hole and event, just WOW!

Volunteers killed it with the coverage this weekend!

Kudos to Orange Hog for holding it together and for the great camera work and commentary. There were a lot of people who lost their minds (me included).

Wow!! What an accomplishment on an amazing stage!! I can't wait to hear from Cookie firsthand about his thoughts and reaction.

Kudos to Orange Hog for capturing this on video. Great work. "Ohhhh....oh my gosh, he just sank a hole in one..." is a great line, right up there with 'yesssssir!' and 'better than most'....

So cool cookie! Still waiting for my first and to have one on video is epic! Congrats bro

Kudos to Orange Hog for holding it together and for the great camera work and commentary. There were a lot of people who lost their minds (me included).

I think everyone who was on the course could have probably heard the screaming coming from the group standing on that tee.

I'm not sure if was mentioned already in the thread, but that was Cookie's first Hole in One!

That had to feel good!

That was a great shot by Cookie, and a great call by Orange Hog.
Also, kudos to Cookie for the 75 beers that he bought!

Wow! Great shot, #Cookie! Congrats!

My favorite part was the first thing cookie said, "Well I guess we're all square now! Pick it up!"

My favorite part was the first thing cookie said, "Well I guess we're all square now! Pick it up!"

I didn't like that part so much, actually :alien:

We had a fun discussion on the way to the green about how expensive this was gonna be with 40+ people. That face may have been just as priceless.

The Ultimate Hole In One

I didn't like that part so much, actually :alien:

We had a fun discussion on the way to the green about how expensive this was gonna be with 40+ people. That face may have been just as priceless.

Cookie got saved (as much as you can with 40 guys...) by happy hour prices. But he stepped up and got more than 40 for the guys.

Last edited:
Wow Congrats cookie!!! Thats awesome.

Back